Early Access version 108

So i just click play?

It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of the music

Yes. But wait for v109 first. In v.108, Ctrl+Alt+X won’t do anything at the “Early Access” screen.

4 Likes

Idea: If you buy the Vulcan Chaigun you will get an option to get the OG look (Which Requires 10 Keys) and to get the new look.

Ok due to Copyright claims players started to get on their CIU videos
I decided to make my first mod, which removes the new music from the game, so people can have all music on with only copyrighted music not playing.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/979794243247833108/Remove_Copyright_Music_from_CIU_108.zip

People can just buy music from the Galactic Store.

1 Like

True, but we still want the variety in music. Plus it restricts the music played to that one song in particular and that gets boring eventually.

2 Likes

Then buy some other ones

1 Like

You missed my point.

1 Like

Edit : never saw it
sorry (’:

All good mate.

I don’t know :man_shrugging:

How about the remastered CI2 theme?

its already in the game

can someone send me files of the music (i havent heard it)

i mean the new music

That would look cooler actually

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios i think the boss Dr. Becker shoul have the hitbox like the other bosses. Its kinda hard to shoot. And i think you should reduce the papers, its too much. You can easily die when there are so many papers.

1 Like

I think it’s quite unique to have a hitbox like that, also, you can move the papers easily if you shoot it at one side

Lower difficulties have fewer papers (@Sammarald I neglected to mention that when you asked). Also, papers will be easier to push around in v.109.

6 Likes