Early Access version 107

Already suggested nearly 60 versions ago

3 Likes

I have an idea:
Looks like the new chicken type-Klaus, is stronger? or have a much more HP than normal chickens (in the same difficulity)
So I think about, like add a armor for them, it looks more reasonable

1 Like

IA , Can you make the player when he leaves multiplayer his spacecraft disappear like this ?
Disappering Space

18 Likes

The effect itself isn’t large and flashy enough, but it’s decent idea.

3 Likes

Thanks @Recruit_75 .

1 Like

such a little random idea - and if the apple core of “Shoot the Core!” would fall out of it after the explosion, such sliced ​​apples? (one piece would give the same number of points as a regular chicken)

5 Likes

I think when it explodes i should splat apple juice

3 Likes

Idea: In the Shoot The Core! boss. Instead of it exploding, it will splat apple juice on the screen.

3 Likes

iA,is that too unfair when new accounts play competition mission with drop only neutron,laser,ion and lightning

1 Like

If you’re playing competitive mission you should’ve prepared. Every player is in equal conditions, even the drops are the same (almost).

2 Likes

if anyone post this bug sound, it’s ok

can u fix sound InterAction?

1 Like

InterAction_studios is fixed a looping sound before update @OfficalK12

1 Like

okey dokey

1 Like

Idea: Don’t show the Multiplayer option for missions where Multiplayer isn’t allowed
gotten fromGuestUniverse

1 Like

Hello, i was bought my first M404 spacecraft and just relize on the Satellites slot does have 3 but not 4 (like it was on 2021 or older). So can we bring back the 4th Satellite slot to M404 and add a 5th satellite slot to M408? (no medal request)

1 Like

that balance for all muller no need to change back

1 Like

But the apple is already eaten. It’s just a core.

1 Like

It is enough

The weapon Absolver Beam that doesn’t make a sound every time

Every time I click on the fire and then there is no sound again and again

1 Like

The top and bottom wings are too close together for that

No

When a player leaves the game, it happens at a much deeper level, so spawning effects would not be easy.

Changed in v.108 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

IA what about this idea and other ideas from users ?

2 Likes