Early Access version 107

That’s fine, Ill try to think of more ideas

I understand

I can understand the Barbequer, but why give the Absolver the same treatment? It already takes one second to fully charge the weapon so it can even destroy projectiles in the first place. Won’t making it so that the beam cannot one-shot toxic clouds anymore make an already mediocre weapon (which, in my opinion, is barely viable in Multiplayer as a support weapon) worse?

Idea:If you decline a dare, You lose 1 point.

First of all it’s a pretty decent weapon even outside of multiplayer, so long as you don’t get stuff like high speed chase and don’t want pecking order.
Second of all IA said they’d both one-shot puddles and clouds a few replies below.

Okay that’s better.

NO

1 Like

I’m not sure if anyone’s brought this up yet, but after defeating Hend Game in a Boss Rush mission, the keys fall “through” the bottom of the screen, only to bounce back up again, and I can’t seem to pick them up until they bounce. This only seems to happen when using Pro Mode and while it’s not a detrimental issue, it still happens.

Add UFO from CI2 and CI3

2 Likes

No need, there are aliens already shooting like them.

1 Like

Okay then

Anyway
What about this

1 Like

iA, what about this boss ?
https://chickeninvaders.fandom.com/wiki/Robotic_Chicken
No attacks ,no photo of him what is this boss ?

2 Likes

he not made that boss

1 Like

You still forgot this one.

forgot

You might as well include the “Touchscreen” hint if this mean about Touchscreen satellite auto-fire.

1 Like

That’s very odd. Are you talking about single-player or multiplayer missions? Also, do the keys abruptly move to a different screen location just after bouncing? Or does the bounce appear as expected?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Fixed in v.108 :medal_sports: Bug

Touchscreen does indeed still have this option – it was only removed from other methods of control (although I am beginning to question the usefulness of this approach)

2 Likes

:information_source: Estimated v.108 release date: 24 25 May 2022, 08:00-10:00 GMT

19 Likes

As far as I know, this only happens in Multiplayer. I’ll let you know if I see this happen in Single player. Also, the key “bounces off the bottom” offscreen.

How about making the Safe Zone in Shape Shifters smaller like the blue circle on the image below?

The green circle represents the current Safe Zone but I still collided with a chicken from underneath. This will also help if the circle of incoming chickens is made up of Ninja Chicks which will very likely crash into you.

2 Likes

Regarding the toxic clouds, would it be better that player don’t just die on its contact, like it’ll only be dangerous if you overstay there? Say if you’re on a layer of toxic cloud, you’ll be provided around 3 seconds to move out. It gets much shorter on each additional layer of toxic cloud.

2 Likes

i have a small idea can we replace the music of the squawk block with the music of CI5 victory :slight_smile:

1 Like