Early Access version 107

@InterAction_studios
Could you decrease the circle size of Klaus’s attack skill at waves having 125%, 150%,… zoom out like Swooping Sweep, Ultimate Square Dancing…?
Also can you nerf the slow-down ability? The current ability of Klaus sometimes puts players at disadvantageous situation, especially players who control BX-spachcraft or in some ways having small safe zone, like Pulsating Grid, Chicken Roulette,…

1 Like

Someone already asked about the first one. iA said it was to compensate for your ship moving faster in zoomed-out environments.

3 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Idea: add Adrian Bathroom Dance wave.
@4-FX Ya want this?

2 Likes

We told IA this bug and all he said is Which version of Windows do you have?

1 Like

IA, Who names the missions with names like this ?

NO

5 Likes

“Over The Rainbow” is close enough surely?

3 Likes

It is pretty close

InterAction_studios has can’t finding any missions.

Also find yourself and don’t ask never

You actually like with Ahmet-chickeninvader

If you still ask and talk about IA anything, will be silence your account in forum

Understand?

1 Like

well

this line made no sense whatsoever

OK

1 Like

My translate is wrong my bad

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios fix some problems with NPCs
Try making them have a simple pattern
Or make them don’t stop at a place with no planets around it
Because sometimes it is really frustrating to interact with them

2 Likes

Also what about telelporting?
You can see both NPCs and other players teleport around when they move.

1 Like

Really?

Can you make perking order easier to get In this wave? (Double Helix)

Or just wait until the Peking target goes down.

1 Like

I know, it might not be necessary or something, but there could be some achievement for dis
covering the entire star band, it’s quite a job if someone only plays the most difficult mode

3 Likes

:bulb: Toxic clouds and slow-down (“statis”) regions can no longer be destroyed by Barbequer/Absolver/special weapons (flasks still can)

If this change were to be added into the game, I strongly suggest there to be a nerf to the toxic clouds, because right now, with certain wave combinations like “The Strongest/Weakest Link”, “On the Radar” and “Corridor Shooter”, along with appearances in Yolk Star, are practically guaranteed death on multiplayer missions, which is never a good sign of competent game design.

The nerf is to add a time window for spacecraft to go through the toxic clouds, and no the existing coyote time isn’t enough for bombers to go through. The proposed time window would last somewhere between 2-3 seconds long.

Now there might still be the issue of spacecraft getting slowed down by statis regions which might fail to cross the toxic cloud on time. For that, I propose the time window to be doubled for spacecraft in statis regions.

This does require some further fine tweaking, but it’s better than the alternative of pretty much guaranteed death in multiplayer.

TLDR: Add a 2-3 second long time window for spacecraft to cross toxic cloud, double said time window when spacecraft is in statis region.

If you do have better solutions, be sure to let me know.

As always, may the forks be with you all!

5 Likes