Early Access version 107

IA what about this idea and other ideas from users ?

2 Likes

after all, apple core can also be eaten (only a significant part of people reject them)

3 Likes

(I’m correcting the idea)that instead of exploding like any machine, it can “graphically” throw out those apple pieces and spray the juice out of it, as recalled @PlasmaX . I think it would be much better than collecting them

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you Zoom up the medal icons slightly? :pinching_hand:
IMG_20220517_161816

2 Likes

Mute your ideas @AnasWael

Because this is very suck

1 Like

No, for the same reason as Early Access version 103 - #885 by InterAction_studios . Do not ask me again.

11 Likes

It’s because of ping.

1 Like

Crazy

2 Likes

Should we add…this pleb In?

Robo chick

1 Like

Why

2 Likes

Don’t they rotate anyways?

1 Like

No

@InterAction_studios Can you deal with the following posts? You haven’t answered their ideas yet.

In this one, by ‘‘massive environment’’, he was referring to the zoomed out screens, for example the one during the feather fields missions.

5 Likes

This is what happens to me when I join multiplayer

3 Likes

I didn’t have crashes when I went into battle with ~90 - 100 ping, but 1 time there were very wild lags. Barely passed 1 wave.

3 Likes

Can klaus’ potions AoE circle have their effects reduced into just a circle indicating where the affected area is when pro gamer mode is turned on? I find them really distracting and they stand out way too much when mixed in with other projectiles.

1 Like

I can join multiplayer missions with around 300ms ping and still play without crashing.

I don’t know, but now I join multiplayer without any problem now , weird!

2 Likes

Your device is very high cpu and ram percent actually 100% all programs and games will stopped working idk

1 Like

Check out your task manager maybe programs running

1 Like