Early Access version 107

here you are right. many people were opposed to toxic eating because it was mainly about losing skills, points or living. For me, the idea was that after harvesting this food, it could be turned into health food

2 Likes

It’s just some food with gas (farts)

2 Likes

IA ,Can you add frames pain to speical forces and speical needs and astronaut chicken ?

1 Like

Speaking of satellite autofire for touchscreen users, may I suggest an option where this can be toggle-able in-game in place of a satellite fire icon?

1 Like

Suggestion:
About the Klaus chicken breed it must to drop the bottle on your spacecraft to activate gravity effect

2 Likes

Can you do the same thing for Bomber?
1 2

Idea: you can mount skill on Competitive mission (except Ironman / Daily mission / weapon training / Group match / Knockout match / League dare) but you will be disqualified after complete it.

And for everyone sometime forgot like me, there will be have a “are you sure” message after click “Fly mission” button to tell you that “Default skill for this competitive mission is - - - (default competitive skill). Flying with other skill will make you disqualified.”. Select button again to confirm and fly.

5 Likes

I’m a bit torn, the top wing isn’t that far apart from the bottom wing on the bombers, as supposed to the VF’s winglets, but more subtle quad wingstreaks would still look pretty cool on bombers.

1 Like

Yes, I miss flying Weekly Challenges with Superstar Hero for 100 waves and total of over 100 million points.

2 Likes

Already suggested nearly 60 versions ago

3 Likes

I have an idea:
Looks like the new chicken type-Klaus, is stronger? or have a much more HP than normal chickens (in the same difficulity)
So I think about, like add a armor for them, it looks more reasonable

1 Like

IA , Can you make the player when he leaves multiplayer his spacecraft disappear like this ?
Disappering Space

18 Likes

The effect itself isn’t large and flashy enough, but it’s decent idea.

3 Likes

Thanks @Recruit_75 .

1 Like

such a little random idea - and if the apple core of “Shoot the Core!” would fall out of it after the explosion, such sliced ​​apples? (one piece would give the same number of points as a regular chicken)

5 Likes

I think when it explodes i should splat apple juice

3 Likes

Idea: In the Shoot The Core! boss. Instead of it exploding, it will splat apple juice on the screen.

3 Likes

iA,is that too unfair when new accounts play competition mission with drop only neutron,laser,ion and lightning

1 Like

If you’re playing competitive mission you should’ve prepared. Every player is in equal conditions, even the drops are the same (almost).

2 Likes

if anyone post this bug sound, it’s ok

can u fix sound InterAction?

1 Like

InterAction_studios is fixed a looping sound before update @OfficalK12

1 Like