Early Access version 106.2

Not sure what the problem is, but Pecking Order is given to ALL players. This is intended.

I would find it very hard to believe that the second player received the bonus but not the points.

5 Likes

Okey I believe you

2 Likes

sorry but can you use “Okay” instead of “Okey”? It sounds like you’re being sarcastic

1 Like

From the FAQ:

8 Likes

IA, I think you should add a nofication screen before starting a competition mission when use Accumulator because some user didn’t notice that Accumulator Is still unbalanced

3 Likes

its just a recommendation

About the visual effect for Accumulator’s activation, how about it take the current Overheat warning instead.

The Overheat warning would now be a floating text “Waning” similar to “Overheat” when your ship’s actually overheated?

“HEAT WARNING” would be more specific

1 Like

I thought that they would not give me this medal, because I missed a lot.

3 Likes

Instead of that ghost trail imitation we have right now, how about this :point_down: ?

A white fire graphic should appear ahead of your ship, becoming more opaque as you overheat. “But what if I make it go off-screen by moving far ahead?”, do I hear somebody ask? Well, you aren’t really supposed to be that far ahead. Just move back a little.

that should be even more hard too see, since that’s where the weapon fire, and it could be easily mistaken

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

There’s something for multiplayer

When I join any players. why get in up center on space?

I click left mouse to join mission

1 Like

… mistaken for what? Give it a gray outline, then. I guess it can keep the expanding warning animation.

remove extra live pls

remove ships pls
remove weapons pls
remove chickens pls

3 Likes

Go to Options → Controls → Joypad and check “Ignore all joypads”. Does this help?

4 Likes

I will try.

1 Like

Not gonna mention again but… Easter content when?

2 Likes

Heya, @InterAction_studios dunno if it’s intended or not but, why do sphereship (armored) chickens drop no food?

2 Likes

Honestly, I won’t be mad if we don’t get Easter content. Christmas content is already enough for me. (Please do not start begging for Easter content like that other user)

Maybe they can drop coins? (Idea)

2 Likes