Early Access version 106.2

thats how it always worked in old CIs

3 Likes

Do you see the cursor went up to the top when click on something?

2 Likes

It only happened when you turn off v-sync.

3 Likes

Dude have you forgorn :skull: that keyboard navigation wasn’t a thing until last year? Like, come on, TITU, you can’t be this forgorfull :skull:

1 Like

I SAID OLD CIs, NOT CIU
AND NEVER CALL ME “TITU” AGAIN, IT SOUNDS LIKE PIPI

3 Likes

I need some explains
when I play single player with H&C101, it has equipment perks
but why I play multiplayer, it doesn’t have equipment perks?
can you explain this, @InterAction_studios ? (Thanks before)
This is multiplayer video: multiplayer and...where is equipment perks? - YouTube

3 Likes

is already disabled to balance for everyone in multiplayer

4 Likes

lel i was gonna report this when i noticed the plasma sound is weird

1 Like

Turns out that the problem with this approach is that it will charge much slower on slow difficulty levels, because enemy health (and hence destruction) is lower.

That will take exactly the same amount of effort as supporting deletions. Just accept the fact that squadrons are not sellable :wink:

I’ve already reverted BASS in v.107. If you want a quick fix, manually replace BASS.dll from a previous version of CIU.

That’s how the cursor behaves when using keyboard navigation. It’s a technical simplification.

The cursor always jumps to the top-center. It’s just that with V-sync off it happens so quickly that you might not see it.

The key boost the H&C gives is global to every player in the mission, it can’t be turned on or off for individual players. If I enabled it, then every player would get it, regardless of which spacecraft they use.

5 Likes

Destruction / Difficulty = Charge
Would it work?

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

That wouldn’t quite work. Health doesn’t scale linearly with difficulty e.g. Normal chickens increase by 1000%, but barriers increase only by about 100%.

6 Likes

So, all enemies and barriers (not just bosses) have their exact health depend on difficulty? I’m curious about the formula.

1 Like

We would have to find a way to convert Destruction to 0% Difficulty for it to work then?

3 Likes

A bug in multiplayer with score pecking order
Videoframe_20220418_173500_com.huawei.himovie.overseas

I shoot enemies chickens with pecking order, I have pecking order points and I get points, either the second player also shows pecking order points and he didn’t get points

@InterAction_studios can you fix this?

1 Like

Yeah.:thinking:

But I used headphone and I feeling that wrong but nevermind is already :heart::blush:

1 Like

Formulas, actually. All enemies have different ones.

1 Like

That’s what I thought: each enemy has (x + y * difficulty) health, x and y varies for each enemy.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios There’s a bug on the Dare screen. Note how no wave names are mentioned.

2 Likes

Why don’t you make accumulator charges depending on hits

2 Likes