Early Access version 106.2

What about name change cooldown 14 days

1 Like

Name change cooldown wouldn’t be bad actually.

2 Likes

Also there is another visual bug, when you shoot forks, it clips into ship, it looks glitchy if you got small ship, then it shoots behind ship

1 Like

cant be fixed

1 Like

IA, I changed my name to Jacksaz ™, and then I saw this…
It is displaying the last name that I used for my callsign
(Of course, I want to change my forum name to Jacksaz ™ too)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

I change the interface of the Arabic language or any language and when all the settings in the game were changed, it returned to the default completely

Can you fix this or is good?

A lot of stuff doesn’t update live, this is like the space burger thing.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you prevent players from entering a mission with an environment as long as they don’t have the shield, though orbiting to planets is fine.
This will prevent the following

• players selling their shield while orbited to a hot planet for example
  • players fly competitive missions or multiplayer without a shield. (Unless it’s a dare or a galactic cup mission)
1 Like

This has is fixed v107 for Easter time now

1 Like

Uhhhh…

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Could you PLEASE make a warning text just when you’re going to enter a competitive mission with the accumulator? Like league dares or daily missions. Everytime you have the accumulator equipped you get that warning before entering the mission. Which tells you that you have equipped something that you cannot use in competitive missions. Then you decide if either fly or not, since i forget to change my booster most of the time now.

I feel like some people just gonna tell me “just remember to switch boosters :nerd_face: It wont be only for me. In case any other player forgets to switch. Or doesn’t have the overdrive at all.

10 Likes

Your dare points gift is on its way to KesGaming YT

1 Like

LOST 8… And then came with this idea

1 Like

The fact that you can look at the heat (or score) bar to see if you use a right one then you can cancel it but League is a problem.

4 Likes

Protip: Just never equip a booster. mmkay?

1 Like

There is a warning for not equipping extra lives when you have them so I don’t see why this shouldn’t be added.

5 Likes

That’s what i mean

I think this message is only shown once, ever, so if this applies the same to Accumulator then it should always be shown instead, because reminding you once isn’t that helpful (unlike Extra Lives, Accumulator is not in the mission slots).

2 Likes

I want to ask a strange question to InterAction studios: If I play the stand-alone version and make a purchase through PayPal, comparing to playing the Steam version and make a purchase through Steam, is the actual money that you receive (after a part of it is deducted because it goes to third party) different?

@InterAction_studios apparently, if you input a password in a private multiplayer game(as host), then switch to one of the other multiplayer modes and start up a mission, players still can’t see your game unless they enter the password.