Early Access version 106.2

What is error xx in CIU

1 Like

all application software in drive D will give an error. Why

1 Like

I might not be the one you’re expecting an answer from, but I believe the cut that PayPal takes is lower than Steam’s (30%), and after looking it up, this is in fact the case.

PayPal takes up to 5%, 1.5% of which is an additional percentage-based fee for international commercial transactions.

So yeah, it really is worth it to purchase through PayPal.

3 Likes

Same.

That’s just stale date. Re-select it and it will update.

I can change it if you want, but ™ is not allowed.

I don’t understand what you mean, but when you change the language, you should log out and back in again so that the change is applied everywhere. Some Inbox messages will not be updated no matter what you do.

That’s not worth fixing. It’s not a viable strategy to continuously buy/sell your shield each time you want to dock to a planet.

I’ll just allow it in v.107 and see how it goes.

When you buy the game through PayPal I always receive the same amount (because it’s always in Euro), minus the PayPal fees. If you buy through Steam, then each currency is different and (unless the currency is EUR or USD) I typically receive much less (Steam fees are also much higher).

Fixed in v.107 :medal_sports: Bug

12 Likes

Well, time to bring this to light, the majority voted for allowing weapon switching.

If you’re wondering, why now? Well, we just established a system of switching special weapons, so why not primary weapons?

1 Like

Then why is it listed in known bugs.

2 Likes

because its still a bug

1 Like

you mean this

1 Like

nah,he just use this

2 Likes

Can we have “Solf” button in Theme like it did on “Fleet” or “Customize”?

1 Like

Okey Okey I’m not understand when I do last time but I don’t know so. Thanks

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Why do slobs have a navel hole?
Do alien chickens not hatch?

2 Likes

I had a weird situation when I was fighting the boss “king of crabs” at one point he didn’t throw chicks at me, he just hid them :confused: . I met something like this for the first time, so I don’t know

1 Like

We need an option to hide gifter’s callsign
It would show up as “Someone”

1 Like

Also can purchases show up in mails and ask you if you want to relog instead? It would be annoying if someone like gifted you in the wrong time

2 Likes

Uh, I think @Sammarald, @Dawid8 and @Francis should get medals as well since we all found out about this together.

10 Likes

Can you replace this with a tip for cycling special weapons?
(Also include it in tutoriel)

4 Likes

IA Can you make head chicken sometimes look at the player like this ?
and chicken in the spaceship always look at player .I want her face to be able to look in all directions except the back.

1 Like

Make update notes
show in the important menu in the mails
So players can see all new features, bug fixes and ect

1 Like