Early Access version 105

Imagine if ia couldn’t fix it

1 Like

He can.
The least he can do is reset my alt’s exhaust or just delete it entirely. (It wasn’t “Serious shopgirl” it was a guest.)
But an issue like this wont be funny.

1 Like

You clearly made somebody’s experience go so wrong

1 Like

What did you expect from doing that lol

1 Like

Idk, I did that to see what happens, and if it’s not good, I should report it to iA asap.

1 Like

Ahem ahem…
Am I disturbing you?

1 Like

stop using cheat engine or get banned

1 Like

yeah maybe report yourself cuz you caused it

1 Like

Okay, so do CIU players from Steam also get ‘‘auto-banned’’ if they are around @iIfireIi ?

If so, stay away from me, Fire. Like, seriously.

By the way, if someone has Fire in their contact list, can you please tell me where in the map they are, so that I can avoid them?

1 Like

Steam and Standalone gives the same issues, because they all connect to the same servers, I think.
I think Fire have solved this issue by himself, I also tested on Standalone

1 Like

This cause the CIU players from steam has receive the problem from your purpose.

Ex. If I was one of them, I can’t sending a challenge to the other challengers due to your spaceship is near my position, which cause an error and making this game unbalanced.

1 Like

He is at 779+945

2 Likes

Thanks.

Does that mean the exhaust issue caused by Fire has been solved, or…?

1 Like

I think so. I haven’t encountered crashes

3 Likes

Me too, because my spaceship didn’t travel to the other place. Just stay on the explored constellation only.

2 Likes

My main account is fine.
The alt is the one causing problems, it’s somewhere in the map.

2 Likes

My normal exhaust is fine.
If my account had the unknown exhaust, Trueuser would crash by basically looking for it.

2 Likes

It wasn’t solved. My account is fine, my alt isn’t. When I use CE, I never use my original account

4 Likes

where is your alt at

1 Like

And that’s the best part!
IDK

1 Like