Early Access version 105

okay I found a problem about Accumulator booster
It charges so fast when we destroy supernova/asteroid, so I think we need to reduce charge speed when destroy them
this is video about that problem: too fast to charge in Supernova Debris mission - YouTube

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios , can you add a textbox in the All-Time Best and League leaderboards, in which we can enter a rank number to instantly find the player with the same rank, or enter a callsign to instantly find the player with the same callsign?

It would be very useful instead of ‘‘spam-clicking’’ the Next button [>] in order to browse the leaderboards until finding the player in 10,000th place, or finding a specific player by their callsign with difficult (unless the player you’re looking for in the leaderboards is in your contact list, but of course some players either don’t add contacts or somehow do not notice the contact requests or forget about them).

And even if I tried spotting someone in the All-Time Best/League leaderboard (who isn’t in my contact list) by finding them in the galaxy map, it would take way too long, unless I’m lucky.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I can’t read that either.
Also, I can’t darken the fonts with less opacity for stuff

2 Likes

wear a glasses

3 Likes

I’m always wear glasses :nerd_face::joy:

2 Likes

I do wear one, but I still can’t see this
I should consult a doctor.

Hi always wear glasses

2 Likes

Maybe since you not see everywhere isn’t it?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Summary

Can you apply transparency here?

Summary

Also, can transparency not work with slots and writing fields? It’s hard to tell where they are.

It’s easy click but color font is blue white

Woah, that’s a lot of pictures.

3 Likes

fixed in the next update?

2 Likes

just dont put them to minimium geez

1 Like

pretty sure it was for you to be able to read it

2 Likes

But, I want to.

1 Like

Some new things pop up In my brain with the Accumulator booster

If use In missions with electric environments when strike VF-76: It will stop working for a while

If use In missions in hot environments: Will Increase overheat bar for a little when use Insted of never overheat when use

If use In Missions around massive planets: Charge slower than usual

If use In frozen environments: Will make weapons weaker when use

If use In Retro misions: Will not show how many have It charge

2 Likes

VF-76*

Nah, I think it should still fire, but with heat

5 Likes

Can you make strobe light become fade in and out instead of instantly hide?

2 Likes

already suggested

3 Likes

I play the league with new booster when I done I see massage I lost my rank how much fixing?

3 Likes

Read its description.

1 Like