Early Access version 105

did i ask you?huh

1 Like

no one asked you, why did you answer?

5 Likes

Can you make that when you reconnect in a mission you start paused

2 Likes

no he can’t

I tried it, but it didn’t work well, because it’s a non-linear scale. Still, I’ve re-calibrated the sensitivity levels to:

LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY0			,	"Low (75%)"	)	
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY1			,	"Standard (100%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY2			,	"High (150%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY3			,	"Very high (200%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY4			,	"Maximum (300%)"	)

Changed in v.106 :medal_sports: Idea

This is just a video encoding issue. You can tell by the timer at the bottom-right (note how it glitches around 10 seconds in)

11 Likes

This is going to be very fun to hack tbh.
Like this

2 Likes

You dirty hacker

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you change click fire control customized?

when you set up control special weapon on Touchscreen.

1 Like

Don’t say that please

Oh c’mon, It was just a phrase from Undertale

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios i almost forget…

What about bit 32 and bit 64?

Can we PLEASE give boosters the satellite treatment (the all-in-one slot rather than 4 different slots for the same item)

And at the same time, I’d like to suggest putting an icon over ships you own that have something equipped. (see if you want to indicate each item type individually, or just a single icon. Whether to include Hardpoints is up to you)

7 Likes

We were trying so hard to dodge solar balls from this crab boss, then one solar ball stayed on one of its hands, even while the crab shielded up, until it grabbed more solar balls. Is it possible for you to fix that, @InterAction_studios ?

2 Likes

happens due to one person leaving and rejoining while space crab was going to throw the sun at that player that left
Screenshot_636

6 Likes

That’s unintended. Fixed in v.106 :medal_sports: Bug (this won’t affect existing equipment, only new purchases)

This can happen when the crab can’t find a player to target. I don’t think it needs fixing.

9 Likes

Can it just look for a different target, or basically throw it in a random place?

It can, but it happens so rarely that it’s not worth complicating the code just for that case.

2 Likes

There is a problem with space crab 2.0 when i am near him or between his hand or near the hand that currently throws the sun
he delay throwing the third sun

5 Likes

Well it happens to me if i was close to space crap
But it doesn’t stay in his hand for a long time
It is just delayed

5 Likes