Early Access version 105

Why keep an eye on them, if they’re able to fly along the space burger

I wrote in parentheses no

Let’s just close this conversation, shall we?

whatever

1 Like

@iIfireIi I removed those columns of Space Burger .

Do you think it’s good for game ?

3 Likes

k, cool

3 Likes

Soooooooooooooo, what happens if that user had a squadron?

2 Likes

its to anchor the words from flying out of the burger

2 Likes

yeah if you throw 3 boxes into space they will totally go in orbit

3 Likes

Can we bring back the old :zap: 9 of Neutron?

2 Likes

No. The :zap:9 and 10 volleys were changed to make room for buffing the projectile damage to make Neutron stronger on low power.
Bringing the old :zap:9 volley back now would simply cause the doubled damage increase of 600 DPV to occur on :zap:9 instead of :zap:10, which wouldn’t make much sense.

3 Likes

While Eggshell Fields has no Pecking Order, why is there a Pecking Order in the egg

1 Like

Um, why is Ion Blaster’s volley asymmetrical on bombers? (Ignore the fact that it looks like Utensil Poker, that’s just a mod)

3 Likes

What about Easter content? On next Sundy there will be Easter

IA said “no”

1 Like

That was 16 days ago

there is, I’ve got it a few times

It’s doesn’t matter season Easter

1 Like

I have a question
Can we just make the most powerful weapon on low power is the worst damage weapon on high power
And vice versa?

Well, I don’t know why ICBM has the lowest price in all satellites we have ingame, although it’s the best choice for most player (when play space race).
But Microgun and Bird-Flu Gun are having high price, despite the fact that they aren’t useful than ICBM and Barbequer (I think so)
So, I think we should rerrange price of all satellites
And it’s my opinion about price (from lowest to highest): Microgun (730), Bird-Flu Gun (770), Barbequer (800), ICBM (850).
Thanks for reading.

1 Like