Early Access version 105

Was that website is already contain Chicken Invaders?

4 Likes

No need to, they’re so useless to be added to the website, because they’re already there

Hi not very good at English, I’m dad

3 Likes

Really??

2 Likes

Hi iA Can you put the satellite slot of H&C 101 in front of the spacrcraft, like other spacecrafts which had odd number of satellite slots??
@InterAction_studios

2 Likes

iA said that any spacecraft with odd number that isn’t 1 can have front slots.

3 Likes

This is wave “Nasty Suprise”. Everyone know that the Eggshell always get Aliens, and they have less or more Alien depend on difficulties

However, i think this is too boring and “a bit bland”. So i think iA can add Fester to “Nasty Suprise” wave for more interested and let the player has their prediction.
Uhh… And if you says this is still easy when Fester moving and attacking likes a Chicken, i will suggest that the Fester will move while attacking such as wave “Mar Attack”, “Ribbit” or “Bullets Rain”.

I hope this will be an interesting idea for everyone to let “Nasty Suprise” more attractive and more challenging :wink:

10 Likes

Hmm, what if it drops either festers and whatever this green alien is, for a random egg.
So you get both in the same wave.

1 Like

This will be too op :grimacing:
I had thought before and i’m afraid that many people not accept that.
That’s my opinion, how about others people, just wait what do everyone say?

@InterAction_studios Can you prevent UFOs from turning upside down? They look weird.

@InterAction_studios Just in case you didn’t notice, I responded to your DM, is there anything wrong going to happen? If an account sent a dare and a contact, but got removed, because of having less than an hour of play time, etc.

No

All dares and contact requests are removed when a user account is deleted. They will simply disappear.

8 Likes

Okey @InterAction_studios are you ready to finish known bug and new features to update version?

2 Likes

no he ain’t, please don’t act like a boss reminding an employee that the deadline is near

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this has been reported before, but can explosions like these not obscure enemy projectiles like this?

IA, in the “Interdimensional Portal” wave, can you simplify the Pecking Order?

Why does the Space Burger need this, while the rest of the letters can easily fly, even getting electricity for the lights out of nowhere, this is the future, these aren’t useful.

8 Likes

This is so the letters don’t get lost

1 Like

Then, why didn’t the other letters get lost as well?

Because it’s easy for them to fly and not get lost

Yeah, it’s also easy for them to stay orbited with the space borgor :skull: and not get lost

1 Like