Early Access version 103

The game does not support at windows 8

Is it possible to make the thunder gurgle when it hurts, keep its head right or left and replace the normal frames with frames pain and when it does not hurt it looks right and left again
I mean this

anigif

7 Likes

perhaps it’s an issue with your pc, as both steam and standalone run completely fine here, without bug checks or any errors

1 Like

Thats windows 7 man

1 Like

i was waiting for you to say that.
this is 8.1, not 7. as if the watermark at the bottom right corner and centered title aren’t clear enough.

5 Likes

Can you still show the mission info after we have completed them for easier comparison?

they arent the same sprites

OK since some guys are wondering about how I got 1,2 billion score in 5 minutes.
I will let you guys know.

That would look bad.

This is a more serious issue (probably caused by a bad graphics driver). The game is not capable of bluescreening any computer on its own.

Yes. It was unjustifiably complex to animate the “sun” while it’s still in the claw.

:warning: The servers will momentarily reboot in 2 minutes to patch this exploit.

8 Likes

can you just match its colors?

IA, can you add an introduction to satelittes in the tutorial?

1 Like

The satellites tutorial appears when you catch one the first time.

1 Like

yeah but it should be clear at the first tutorial tho

R u using themes?

Its called Virtual Machine

you need to shut up and stop said about hen solo ok

2 Likes

Have you noticed that Shady Dealers are gone? I haven’t seen one since the last patch. If anyone spots one just let me know.

Nah, these guy is kinda hard to find so you have to find more carefully.

There’s one near at my place (not too far tho).

1 Like

I flagged him about this now, so don’t worry about him.

1 Like

How do you flag someone?