Fixed in v.104 :medal_sports: Bug

12 Likes

Yay, welcome back!

1 Like

ay its finally back after 3 weeks

1 Like

Welcome back, IA! :grinning:
(And thx a lot for the medals!)

I have two small text-only suggestions. A long time ago, this change was made to the Inbox messages:

However, the medals still refer to them as capitalized names of events.

This causes minor annoyance when we edit the pages on Fandom Wiki or Steam guide pages because we’re not 100% sure about the official names of them. I think the events should be capitalized, and the message titles and descriptions should be changed.

The messages and medals currently refer to the events as follows:

Event (Inbox) Codename Medal
Daily mission Daily Mission (Easy) “Easy Daily” mission
Weapons training Weapons Training (Easy) “Easy Daily” mission
Weekly challenge Weekly Challenge Weekly Challenge
Space race Space Race Space Race
Ironman competition Ironman Competition Ironman Competition
Galactic Cup Galactic Cup Galactic Cup

Here is my edit proposal (the parts that I crossed out) and some of my comments below it.

Event (Inbox) Codename Medal
Daily mission Daily Challenge Daily Mission (Easy) Daily Challenge (Easy) “Easy Daily” mission Daily Challenge or Weapons Training (Easy)
Weapons training Weapons Training Weapons Training (Easy) “Easy Daily” mission Daily Challenge or Weapons Training (Easy)
Weekly challenge Weekly Challenge Weekly Challenge Weekly Challenge
Space race Space Race Space Race Space Race
Ironman competition Ironman Competition Ironman Competition Ironman Competition
Galactic Cup Cup … Match Galactic Cup
  • Why Daily mission, and Weekly Challenge? Daily mission has a higher difficulty cap than Weekly anyway, so just name it Challenge for consistency.

• The medal descriptions should be changed to match the mission codenames and reflect the new Weapons Training added.

• Weekly challenge, Space race and Ironman competition mails should be capitalized to match their mission codenames.

Secondly, can you still show Galactic Cup mission infos after we have completed them for easier comparion?

4 Likes

With the mass of stars changing to conform to the laws of physics, I suggest that they be changed to resemble the order of stars from coldest to hottest as shown in the link below: https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/the-problem-with-star-classes-stellar-classfication-re-make/19336
For example, the mass of class M stars is the lowest (but still heavier than the planets) followed by class K, G, F, A, B and O stars.
And hope @interAction_studios consider and change the color like me and @Pinkpiter have tried to find the document to release. Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

a bit of logic
Can you make the darkness environment glow every time lightning strikes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is already a feature?

Changed in v.104 :medal_sports: Idea . I’ve also made them more consistent (they are longer now, which might cause spacing problems with translations)

That’s how it originally was, but “Daily Challenge” and “Weekly Challenge” looked too similar visually.

Changed in v.104

Not easily, because the server doesn’t even transmit info for already-completed cup matches. I fail to see the benefit of showing this. What do you mean by “easier comparison”?

I’ve made mass more accurate, but classification is still not going to be perfect. Changed in v.104 :medal_sports: Idea

This already happens.

8 Likes

Can you make it so that someone else’s keys are shown, but they will be highlighted by the color of the player’s shield?

1 Like

Can we have the assassin chick’s appearance changed a bit? maybe the band color, cuz they’re mostly indestinguishable from normal ninja chicks (I know they’re flipped btw) in more crowded waves, this got me killed countless times…

(skill issue spam incoming)

Okey @InterAction_studios What about this topic

For example (everything after this are examples), in the same day Cup Group Match, I have to play against Francis and Cata303. The first mission displayed, I play against Francis in a Comet Chase 2x7 with lightning environment, while the second mission I play against Cata303 in a Chicken Invasion 4x7 with no environment.

Early in the day, I play both missions first. Later in the day, I check in and see that I lost to Francis with the score of +90.0 / +100.0 while Cata303 still hasn’t played. So the benefit of this is I don’t have to remember which mission I lost on, the mission type is displayed so that I know and I can practice that type (Comet Chase) and that environment later (lightning).

I’m not sure if this displaying is too hard to do, but you could just do the same as Cup Qualification Match, the mission info is still shown no matter how many times you have played it.

can we hide the zone mark in Ironman competition because of the professionalism and difficulty of that challenge
note that the Ironman competition is much harder than the 100% (+40%) difficulty mission.

1 Like

I don’t think removing safe zones whould affect difficulty at all, yes, ironman is supposed to be super hard, but removing zones will just add a bit of memory to the mission instead but it whouldn’t make the whole mission harder in anyway, besides that most of the people who tries that mission whouldn’t have many troubles to remember the patern of the waves.

3 Likes

I assume that CHL owners have already memorized almost all waves so that isn’t going to affect anything at all.

@InterAction_studios what if I say no

IA Can you add head this chicken in some bosses (show’em who’s boss) and this is her egg

my callsign is أنس وائل :+1:
and can you add ninja chick ?

2 Likes

Bring back the first ever absolver beam charge/fire sound because it sounds cool

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Already suggested

1 Like