Early Access version 102

Oh yeah, then when I am proud of my 300,000 keys, you said the opposite of that

where? when? why?

Other people got it posting in the same early acess topics without any problems except in this one because of your massive exageration of being a semi god of the rules.

Like why now you are complaining about it now?

8 Likes

Yeah when I said that I got 300,000 keys in Chatting Place, you said I was flexing
Accept it, you have already said it before

i’ve posted things out of topic in early access before, but it was still relevant to chicken invaders, so it was okay

1 Like

Do you agree with me that he should send I.A a private message to get the medal and then show the medal in Chatting Place?

shut the friday night funkin up you don’t involve in this
okay flag me now

trueuser just forget it tbh

you’re only wasting your time

i have nothing to do

go make funni posts in chatting place lounge

1 Like

i have no sense of humor

some memes would do fine too

please wait

requesting permanent reopening of topic

maybe he’ll pin it?

Post your cool meme

Fixed in v.103 :medal_sports: Bug

Granted, however it’s also a factor how realistic the depiction is. “I’ll be back” is literally only 8x12 blocks, so the result is… open to interpretation.

CIU already uses a skull for Poultry Revenge, which is borderline. However, I’ve allowed that to stay in because it’s cartoony.

7 Likes

Hug you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And forgive me

1 Like

Congratulation

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Disable Sheild Removing thing for zombie players
it can make an exploit in multiplayer matches

make the bosses stop targeting a player after death in multiplayer because it is making an exploit

For new accounts, this option will show up when there is an empty slot of an item that has no items of the same kind owned by the player

And once you select it, it will take you to the Shop but the Shop is overwritten on top of the Menu of missions which makes it confusing for new players. For example (please look at it carefully):

Can you fix this bug, @InterAction_studios?

2 Likes