Early Access version 102

…which is a metal skull, no?

1 Like

Can Interaction Studios Enter this idea NPC: Henry’s Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant) And I want this idea to be added in the game in the next version
Idea NPC Herny by Pidgey

Fifth :partying_face:.

Give (medaol)^2 @InterAction_studios

13 Likes

Please post that in Chatting Place because this is the topic for discussing the game

He’s asking for

Galactic Cup has been added since then, meaning that there are now only two Medal Medal winners, which are the two Galactic Cup winners.

4 Likes

Then why doesn’t he post it there or send I.A via a private message
You know that posts like these are pretty much off-topic

Nah, let him, this is acceptable, I also saw someone post more general feedback here like they’ve just bought CHL or got an anniversary cake medal.

2 Likes

Just let him celebrate of this

this topic is about the current version of ciu, what do you mean off-topic?

Liz wants to let I.A know about his achievement to get the Medal Medal but he posted it here instead of sending I.A via a private message or posting it in the topic of medal which means the post that he made is off-topic 100%

Or he didn’t find topic medal medal

3 Likes

yeah, he can post in the medal topic, but there’s nothing saying you have to talk about bugs or ideas in this one

2 Likes

Then how would he know that there is that medal?

he may have seen the topic, but forgot its name or just forgot to search it

Then why don’t he just message I.A privately?
He knows to do that for a fact
TLDR, the post is off- topic and he should think carefully before posting

he want others to see it

1 Like

You know iA won’t reply in chatting place

1 Like

iA doesn’t check chatting place regularly, nor does he should care about it
and I don’t see anything wrong with it here, he earned it, and he wants to show it publicly, people wouldn’t manually check his profile just to see the medal

4 Likes

Oh really, then he is just flexing his muscles for you to watch instead of getting straight into the point to get the medal?