Early Access version 102

._. that’s satellite, not firepower…

I think is still fine! Player can keep these redundant firepowers just in case of losing lifes! If the number of FP is limited like the limit power of VF ships, player probably have to collect power ups again if their accidentally lose lifes!

298,200 Keys??? rich… teach me how

2 Likes

Just play and sell food

Fixed in v.103 :medal_sports: Bug

Thanks, fixed.

Sadly this is not possible, because the text is tied into the zoom-in sequence, which can’t be partially fast-forwarded or skipped.

That is exactly why you are allowed to collect them even past the limit. This has always been the case, even with non-limited spacecraft.

7 Likes

then you should make the skip button skips you to the part where it zooms in to your ship and gives you the “fly mission” button

1 Like

Grind hard boss rush, double team and play epic waves and sell food. In a day, you should get about 2,000 keys (by playing a boss rush/DT mission that gives you 100 keys 20 times a day). After some grinding, find a Space Burger for profit via Price Insight for the price of 34 keys. Find the constellation with SB with highest blue arrow and sell. For extra measures, find the multiplier of the equation. To find the multiplier, take the keys you will get by selling divided by the food unit. For example, if you get 6,000 keys for selling 80,000 food, then 6,000 : 80,000 = 0.075 meaning you should sell (0.075 is the standard for profitable selling)

1 Like

I think, hardpoints (paid) of spacecraft part is missing in “What’s new - Chicken Hunter License”. Can be add part “Hardpoints (Paid)”? @InterAction_studios

2 Likes

No need for that. The screen already said that CHL will unlock all VIP equipments

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

People who don’t have CHL definitely won’t know. All spacecraft are have +6 paid hardpoints, those who don’t have CHL shouldn’t be allowed to buy paid hardpoints.

Why did you post that twice lol

Why say “same here”? Because iA did not respond to my answer so I delete my first comment.

petition to put the satellite somewhere more symmetric :frowning:

5 Likes

why the H&C 301 say that it have 3 satellites but i see only 2 satellites

5 Likes

This triggers me a lot

Which muller families? M400, M404 or M408?

H&C 101 is the same, too

it is m404

Yo, new spaceship!
*Can you fix the fonts?, look not good