Early Access version 102

eh the game has a lot of unrealistic things anyway, but i understand what u want to

2 Likes

Ye! Some of designs and mechanic maybe ridiculous, but i still accept it bcs there no better way to change or replace it!

1 Like

Very minor visual issue, but a weird one - for whatever reason, the exhaust for the VF (and possibly all spaceships) is further apart/smaller on the ship customise screen than it actually is everywhere else.

You can see that in the left image, the exhaust streams are not touching when the ship is view from “top-down”, while on the right (in the fleet screen) they intersect and clip.

5 Likes

BX-9 or M408 are in the same situation too, if you make the exhaust size too large.

Also, marvelous paintjob :))

1 Like

But with VF-76, this should be considered carefully

Hmm, the Laser Cannon looks not perfectly, I’m using high detail.

sorry . mod .

that’s not quite what i asked for, but okay i guess

if you make the hitbox a sprite, weird stuffs make happen like:

• ultra hard difficulty for all ships
  • reduced fps, game takes more disk space (due to amount of code for this to work)
  • more unnecessary works for ia
  • you may just complain later when the hitbox geets reduced because of rarity or ship model or eggulars

so, no. stop making these unnecessary suggestions that makes the game harder which makes more people complain and call you bad names like liz did

just buy a ship without rarity lmao

if would have been changed
nobody would have been using this new ship after the update.
but seriously get yourself non-rarity ship and try it in thundercluck.
don’t you know you can die without touching the bullet with non-rarity BX-9?

@InterAction_studios I think something is wrong in dark colors for the ship

1. Inner engine doesn’t get dark color.
  2. Inner engine doesn’t even exist! The outer engine changes the entire color.
  3. The black color fades out the fire of the engine
1 Like

exhaust addictive magic.
uncheck it of you want black color

6 Likes

surprised that a lot of people asked for some waves to be faster/buffed but no one mentioned Look in All Directions.

I mean, come on, who else enjoys wasting like more than 30 seconds in a wave where barely anything happens.

same for omnidirectional onslaught

This remembers me to a meme
What you wanted to sell something
But god said:

Check the internet connection

stop meming

1 Like

hudhfosueksjadl ke

my pc is fuckin’ burnin’ now aaaaa
ciu after this:

• 69420 Gb ram require
  • 6699442200 Tb