Early Access version 100

can we make something to see player’s last seen in the compare menu? i found my old friend this afternoon and i wanted to check is he’s still active or not and he’s not in my contact list

1 Like

Fixed in v.101 :medal_sports: Bug

For non-contacts? We could, but isn’t that considered “sensitive information”?

2 Likes

i report this bug too

1 Like

Please accept the fact that some guy is just quicker than you at reporting a bug. Plus, it is just an in-game medal

but he reported it first.

2 Likes

Then he should give I.A a screenshot of his post being the first instead of just leaving his post there and forcing I.A to find the two posts to confirm

he litteraly freaking quoted his post for iA to see it bruh

2 Likes

But then I.A has to take an extra step to confirm that he was the first. OK, let’s just not argue about a silly medal. Let I.A do his job then.

if he sent a screenshot he would still scroll up to find his post. win-win

4 Likes

touché

1 Like

well if see chat replies
the guy posted is at 20th reply
when the guy who got the medal is at 96th reply
seriously you don’t see them that much, do you.

1 Like

How should I know when the guy just make a link to his post and boast out saying that he was the first? Seriously, where is the proof stating that this guy was the first one?

…just scroll the damn up

1 Like

A minor idea:

When entering or creating a room with 10 or more players, give the room creator a kind of warning, telling them that having too many players in a room at once may impact bandwidth and framerate. Perhaps have it show up right next to the player count setting when they hit the 10 mark?

And for the ones entering, give them a warning right before they join, telling them that playing with a large amount of players may affect their framerate, and hunting experience. Something to remind them that they may not even get a chance to kill or collect something.

an extra: Add the “multiplayer gameplay options” to the multiplayer room selection screen.

1 Like

See, it was way easier if he made another link to the post that got the other guy the medal

some people are going to complain about clean sweep and pecking order and all

oh, that

Ok,i won’t receive this medal ok

1 Like

IA can share

No, you just need to include the other guy’s post to get it