Early Access version 100

now to think of it, yeah it should not be there

1 Like

u should say ur contact has been leave,please check back later when a player want to locate the rank of their contact

1 Like

it’s should be removed this in SSH and Virtuoso

2 Likes

Already suggested:

2 Likes

Guys, please explain why bx-6 was removed, otherwise I’m off topic?

1 Like

It was removed for multiple reasons, more on that here: About the current state of spacecraft in the game

1 Like

Played a fight recently. It seems to me, or bx-9 has become a little faster? I use top leg (engine, reactor, radiator).

1 Like

Bomber base speeds were increased, and engines affect speed limits now as well. Consult the changelog.

1 Like

Rest in peace BX-6.

2 Likes

i think maneuverability should changer stat when all BX increase speed

1 Like

Well I think the Leave/Re-join League button is completly useless but is also harm you

1 Like

What
What do you mean
Can you explain that?

1 Like

Probably he is talking about the penalty when re-joining league
For me, its not a big deal at all

4 Likes

Why is it useless? Is that because the player will lose some points when he/she rejoins the league?

3 Likes

I think -10pts when join league again is balance for everyone. Nothing can be called by “useless”

5 Likes

Ok…nice update =__=
Another fix bug update and delete BX-6
I was waiting 1 month for this update,i’m very disappointed

3 Likes

The explosion of the mysterious ship remains unchanged even when I set the detail to low :V

1 Like

Since BX-6 is ded. Should the “Features” description of BX-7 include the same “Features” description of BX-6?

1 Like

can the flowers in flower power come a little bit quicker, like just a little bit because you can easily lose multikill on last flower

7 Likes

yes, please

have the next flowers spawn faster

5 Likes