Early Access version 08

I’d like if they finished the series with universe, just kept updating it other than adding countless of sequels in the future, BUT I’d like to see the 6th one as the last episode, it would need an epic story and longer than the others, and should rap up thw things nicely.

@InterAction_studios
Actually, Episode 6 would make for one heck of a finale if the cards were played right.
Hen Solo would be be revealed as a former member of the Henpire until he realized innocent races were being eradicated or enslaved, like the green aliens in Episode 4 and 5. I’ll bet you anything the Invaders are just forcing those guys to fight.

And Hen Solo wouldn’t be the only defector. He’d be joined by a fleet of other chickens that formed a resistance attack force. If I’m personally lucky, Recruit 35 would be there helping them expand their fleet, with approval from the Heroes Academy.

The final chapter would involve Recruit 11 flying into the core of the infinite fleet-builder to destroy the core, and better yet, the leader of the Henpire would be stationed there, and he goes down with the station, leaving the Henpire’s fleet in disarray.

The story wouldn’t come to the happiest ending, but it would be promising for the future of the galaxy. With the supreme commanders gone, the United Hero Force has a much bigger advantage, and the only thing left to do is drive out the rest of the Henpire and keep it protected.

To be honest, I feel like whatever the last episode may be, it should end with a fight against the Henperor himself.

I dunno, I feel like that’s a but too much of a stretch but okay.

Well, we know that the chickens took control of the Jellyfish King but we don’t really know anything about the green aliens. It’s possible that they may have some sort of a common goal or have struck a deal.

We also know nothing about the origin of the Space Crab. All we know is that it almost certainly wasn’t created by chickens but it’s on their side (or at least it was during the events of Ultimate Omelette – since none of the weapon systems of the Space Crab 2.0 seem to be chicken-related).

I was thinking about the last episode too, and @anotheruser12 I agree that it should be longer. I was thinking about 24 chapters (240 waves) or something along the lines of that.

Yes there should be a fight with the Henperor as the main antagonist, he should be in his battleship at first, and then when you destroy it he jumps out lime the Yolk star did. Don’t know about the story tho.

Wow! The graphic is so cool