Dual Monitor Issue :@

Hello to everyone!

I am using a Dual Monitor system, and when i am at the boundary between the two screens, mouse will always move to the second screen making me obviously unable to move, and in most of the cases die… I am using the Fullscreen mode already, but that doesnt seem to change anything.

Is there something i can do to fix it? Or could you add it to the game? It is very frustrating when it happens, and i guess people are going to have this problem (nowadays there are many using a Dual Monitor).

Sorry if it already reported (i searched but didnt find anything similar in the forum)
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont know how to stop this from happening but for now, unplug one of the screens or put the screen settings to duplicate screen and put one on standby. Sorry i couldnt get a good solution thats the best i could do for this situation

thank you for your reply!! :slight_smile:
yy that could indeed be a solution but siiiigh, i cant do that every time i want to play, and then revert it back… :confused:

i dont know how hard it is to add this feature to the game but i think sooner or later, it would be good to be added… I have seen it in many games that they lock to the single gaming monitor, and you must ALT-Tab to move to the other one, so at least i know it is possible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There’s an option to fix this in the coming update (Options -> Controls -> Mouse -> Capture mouse)

3 Likes