Destroyed Weapon Idea

Probably super mega good weapon, but can be easly destroyed by eggs and lasers, so projectiles be gone

Over heat rate: like neutron
Damage: medium+
Firing Rate:Not too slow but slow…

Lvls:1st is like 3 projectiles (bcz many will be erased of eggs)
2nd 4 projectiles
3rd 5 projectiles
4th little little faster
5th little little lower overheat
And 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10th, on every it goes 1 projectile up…
15th gets lower overheat, and faster fire rate
20th special it gets little bigger projectile and new colour…

1 Like

Looks like Absolver but better

Yea, but projectiles can destroy eggs, but if it destroy egg, projectile be gone…

that’s not balanced at all

Ik thats point

1 Like

Everything needs balance, you can’t make an op weapon just because hahafoony

You should give a more detailed description of the weapon. This barely tells us anything about it.

14 Likes

Basiacly projectile weapon, like ion, neitron… It can destroy eggs, but projectile will dissapear because its stopped on egg… That is main part of idea

that’s the same as making a useless weapon in most boss waves and epic waves

egg cannonade for example, most bullets would be wiped by enemy projectiles before reaching the cannon

That’s not any more detailed than your original post.
Overheat rate? Damage? Firing rate? Perhaps a mock-up of what it would look like? What about all the power levels? If this thing had tons of projectiles, then it would be stupidly OP considering they’d just erase all enemy projectiles out of existence. Altho even if it didn’t have many projectiles, I have a feeling it wouldn’t be all that balanced.

9 Likes

I think it’d be too situational - its effective damage output would drop on waves with large amounts of bullet-spamming enemies.
I think something like this would fit better for a defensive satellite. Say we have one that fires 25 projectiles in a shotgun pattern, each with a random lifespan and fired at a random offset and velocity. When a projectile hits something (an enemy or an enemy projectile) or its lifespan runs out, it makes a small explosion which destroys any projectiles caught in it. Then just give it something like 50 damage per hit and a 5 shot capacity and it might just be balanced (6250 total damage, so you wouldn’t really want to use it for damage, but it would be quite effective at clearing incoming shots).

12 Likes

i want it to be more detailed, so that i can give a opinion about it

Over heat rate: like neutron
Damage: medium+
Firing Rate:Not too slow but slow…

Lvls:1st is like 3 projectiles (bcz many will be erased of eggs)
2nd 4 projectiles
3rd 5 projectiles
4th little little faster
5th little little lower overheat
And 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10th, on every it goes 1 projectile up…
15th gets lower overheat, and faster fire rate
20th special it gets little bigger projectile and new colour…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.