Dare league, I’m not playing Dare now

When people dared me then I dared again, but now I am not dare anymore because I’m busy and rarely play. I’m still looking for the key to buy.
If you want dare me again.
Should we get some point?

3 Likes

We did the same thing

2 Likes

Same to me. I don’t want to dare anyone anymore

2 Likes

I actually took a break from CIU to stop the incoming dares. The only reason why I returned was to check out Thundercluck but since I didn’t find it quick enough, I’m taking a break again.

3 Likes

I can still do dares, but not 100% difficulty dares. I usually send a message to that person who dared me in that way

2 Likes

I’m genuinely lost, what is the issue with dares?

2 Likes

First and foremost, spamming. Its like you have been dared by the same person many times consecutively

Second issue is the dare point system, where you gain/lost more points if your score is a little lower/higher than the opponent, which some players are pissed off

And third obviously is the rants because they are tired of it

8 Likes

Just see this to see how messed up the dare point scoring system is.

4 Likes

I didn’t like how the dare system works, like apparently I’ve been spammed with dares before, however I’ve tried daring him back, but what that caused is that drastic downfall of my dare score. Now I barely or rarely play any dares (unless a new boss/breed occurs)

1 Like

The rule applies to everyone. You can also take more points from someone above you with more distance.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.