Curiosity about the Positron Stream weapon

Good evening everyone! I would like to ask something, more out of curiosity. Can Positron Stream
be considered a hybrid weapon between Lightning Fryer and Plasma Rifle?
This weapon seems most of the time to be a middle ground between them, it shows similarities with
both, and the Italian version of the game even describes it as a hybrid between the two…

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

While many italian weapon description aren’t 100% accurate to the original version, the comparison is actually part of the english text and I wanted to preserve that in the translation.

Gameplay-wise it’s also kinda true:

Lightning: One of the worst weapons for single target, one of the best weapon for multiple targets, low overheat rate
Plasma: One of the best single target weapons, average for multiple targets, overheats very fast
Positron: Decent for single target, the best one in the game for multiple targets, average overheat rate

4 Likes

Very well done, the Italian translations seem much more correct than the original English ones (purely personal opinion) :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, I choose Positron as a starter and intermediate weapon.

i use plasma instead
i love its AOE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.