6 Likes

Me be like :XD

Lol

Or me ? Can we share ? :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Ofc not

Lol it should be me :smiling_face_with_tear:

why are we going wrong with this? xd

But seriously, this is not a joke. Please only include a callsign that deserves the cup and were in K.O Match of Season #37

You can totally see it on the topic I linked at the top of the post.
That explained everything. But if you ask for more, unfortunately foreigners cannot understand Vietnamese.

But here’s one conversation happened during report (Vietnamese only, read from bottom to top):

Because I left that server too early, I didn’t have any capture. Luckily there was a member still there and told me everything:)

Plus, the main character I mentioned also admitted everything in CID before. I don’t know if it still intact, but if they dare to deny it, I will not give any mercy.

Don’t protect the foul play, bud:)

NO. Foul play is sh*t, you knew that already, didn’t you? Why are you keep saying that foul play will stand still?

I think this poll isn’t neccesary
Because in Galactic Cup #37, 4 recruits in Semi-final but there are 3 recruits that involving to the unfair result. Only Mai Kiên didn’t violate anything (he told me honestly and promised me that he would take responsibility if he didn’t tell the truth). So the champion of #37 should be Mai Kiên (though he didn’t play the semi-final match because of his family)

You think Mai Kiên not involved ? You (Knightcap) stupid

Hey this is the first time happen this , let the drama cool lel

That proof not detailed, need more like some pictures about the gamethrowing situation , you just ask someone to spy the Linh, you think you can trust him?
Also this incident wont ban any accounts, according to iA

mind if you translate those message cause you know

1 Like

if you know Mai Kiên involved it or not, look the fucking scoreboard asshole

Show me you are right

Okay, can y’all just let this shit slide and move on?
It’s just a game, it’s not like it’s anything too important
You can just wait for a couple GC to pass by and then participate again, simple

1 Like

What a find and good solution, to finish this goddamn post

k
would you please kindly present to me your solution to end this post without having to scream like a little kid?

I have chat to iA to close this post and stop posting anything about the GC #37

1 Like

sounds good to me

Yeah, everything is just a game. I won’t gonna see this mention about Galactic Cup #37
If you want to get the cup, try your best, don’t even swear to anyone fair play or even gamethrowing.
Yo guys keep looking yourself in the mirror, let’s change everything and don’t mention from the past, okay?

3 Likes