Corn shotgun useless?

in the v50 this happen : Corn Shotgun: Popcorn projectile now deals 300 damage (was 400). Overheat time is 8s (lv.0) ~ 4s (lv.10). Firing rate is 0.650s (lv. 0) ~ 0.250s (lv.10). :thinking: :thinking:
but with this basically the cornshot gun became just like the original version useless in my opinion!!!..why I should use a weapon who doesn’t give any advantage…
so I suggest the first version before the v50 …that was good :slight_smile:… the present one is not so good!!..and yes without reciving a medal :grinning:

3 Likes

In my opinion i like it’s state on this version, it’s less OP and makes sense, and i like getting a medal with it, i don’t want it being very OP.

How about you poll it then, gabytzu?

1 Like

Let me poll it.

• Return it to the state before v50. I don’t like it’s state now.
  • Keep it as it is right now, i like it.
0 voters
2 Likes

ok!!!

1 Like

Im the only corn user here so my opinion is useless anyway, but i’ll be thankful if iA undo the change.

1 Like

To be fair: It’s a weapon that never overheats, so you can fire infinitely. However, a fire rate boost would be very much appreciated. Making it overheat faster in compensation would be acceptable too.

A slow weapon + bullets with a completely random spread = a “shoot and hope they hit something” that doesn’t do a very good job of clean sweeping.

Can we increase Corn’s maximum fire rate to 4.8/s? But have it overheat in 8 seconds.

4 Likes

but you can still shoot if overheated

yes, just that it shoots popcorn

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.