CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

is that good now? will i get a medal?

How Game can change his life forever?

1 Like

Arnav will move onto the real challenge on the league, which will count for RP only.

Well Done, @Bestagons
You completed my first challenge and thanks for my commander challenger that help you complete this.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Bestagons
You have been granted to hereby this official rank “Recruit” for the first time.
:new: Bestagons has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

You’re now officially recruit of CLC, keep challenging for gain more experience of challenge.
Welcome to the official CLC, Bestagons: Recruit of CLC

thanks

1 Like

prepare 2 challange for me on monday and 1 on Sunday

1 Like

Sure, if you’re quick learning, you will prepare for the first serious challenge.

1 Like

bye, imma shut my laptop down

btw i play CIU with a trackpad lmao

1 Like

You weren’t respond to added my callsign from in-game to your contact.

It’s still waiting…

I know, sorry, i can do it later, im right now learning something for school i have exam, but i promise i will accept soon

1 Like

Yesterday…The chicken was defeated by me. After that,
they got hypnosis due to my majin sonic spaceship has a special skill is hypnosis everything into majin and thier face was change, the chicken is now my soldier.

Meanwhile…@Bigmos49216 is doing his work is buying some stuff to get ready to fight with the chickens.

But is way got Interrupted when he see me going with the chickens, He meet me and chat with me for a while. Then a challenge was come out after the chat.
(Is this a better story ?)

Challenge: Beat my best time record (3:15:511)

Bonus: In The Yolk-Star, do not kill more than 7 terminator chickens and without dying by the terminator chickens once (die by The Yolk-Star ray gun won’t count)

:warning: Warning: If you failed 1 of my challenge, you will get hypnosis by me and turned into majin at least 1 hour as a punish.

Good luck for beating my 2nd own challenge @Bigmos49216.

1 Like

Some word is wrong, please check again before post.

It’s time for suffer, again.

This is a real hard challenge, I love it. Let’s see what happen if your time record was broken by me.

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

1 Like

I survive this bonus by didn’t kill more than 7 terminator chickens (Result: 5)

1 die from the yolk

And… Owww…, almost lost your challenge but I can beat your record within any seconds.

Result: :star::star::star::star:

Good Job, @FridayFunkinSussyVN
You’re now able to challenge the other challenger from previous rank.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

Henpire is preparing another plan to takedown ArtemNikolaev211085 in the darkness but it seems they’re coming with more than chickens they have.

Watch your surrounding, they will attack you from all directions.

Challenge: Survive yourself with Plasma Rifle 10 firepower and without dying more than 3 times in darkness section

Be Careful, @ArtemBexline211085

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice played, (bit laggy) but also NO DEATHS, you did even better than needed

1 Like

Great survive, @ArtemBexline211085
Henpire has failed to take you down.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 i accepted your contact request

2 Likes