CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

I wil see you then, but first you have to get a challenge from me for more information.

2 Likes

After LMK.ChraskysussyVN has became the Youtuber Channel in a few days, the new recruit like 1999Space has impress to him and participate in CLC for the first time.

Let’s get some surprise to this newbie, all challengers

Challenge: Going through those feathers in Feather Fields without shooting them more than 10 times in each wave

Good Luck, @Shrink_Ray

1 Like

Known as Pilot Ray

2 Likes

I will remember your name, Pilot Ray

1 Like

You know, you have to make a video for that.

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 Can I dare you now?

2 Likes

Yes, but please wait for some challenge rules information first.

2 Likes

But unfortunately, my experience of video is still in progress as newbie. :sob:

1 Like

hello im new here

2 Likes

You’re new here for participate in CLC for the first time, @Bestagons?

1 Like

yeah, i want to participate for the first time

2 Likes

Ok, please wait for a few minutes to your first challenge, newbie.

1 Like

ok imma wait

2 Likes

btw im not gonna do your challenge immediately, it may take 30 min to 1 hour for me to do it

2 Likes

Bestagons has participate in CLC for the first time when he want to gain an experience of challenge to climb up to the top rank of CLC. Meanwhile, LMK.ChraskysussyVN need to make me impress once again by daring me with his challenge rule when the first try is completely mess but it’s great for the beginner.

All challengers, please welcome Bestagons with your own challenge rules whenever you want.

Challenge for LMK.ChraskysussyVN: Create your own challenge rule once again

:warning: Warning: When you pass an easy challenge, let’s try to create some hard challenge for me.

Challenge for Bestagons: Complete the session with your favorite weapon 12 firepower limited and without being strike from any lightning bolts more than 5 times

Good Luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN and @Bestagons

2 Likes

lemme extreme unprepared it

2 Likes

btw i will do it later with the video evidence cus i need to take a nap now

3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XG32ZpU2f-r10fCyUI-YKrOYTU1JNFSi/view?usp=sharing
now, i have given you a challenge. you must complete my challenge with the following rules

1. Must be extreme unprepared
  2. Must get at least 25 near miss
  3. Your firepower cap is at 10
4 Likes

Can I take another challenge?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, @Bestagons
Even though you complete the session, but when I see all proof from your video, you didn’t following the challenge rule cause change your weapon.

Sorry, you can’t receive the first rank from me. If you have to complete it again without lost the rule, please wait for the second chance soon on the evening (because I got some busy from learning online about now).

Great, this difficulty of challenge is medium and you aren’t prepare something before you dare me. One rule which you have to do is “You must gain more experience of challenge to create your own challenge rules with everything that I teach you first”. And I confirmed, it’s a Meteor Storm.

Let’s me thinking…

Sorry, I declined your challenge because you already failed my first challenge. If you want to dare me, you must gain more experience of challenge enough first to dare me again within the first rank.

:x: Challenge Declined (due to you’re not one of the official rank of CLC)

2 Likes