CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

google drive uploading noise idk

but I disconnected and the fp count did go back down to 6 so idk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OPw_g5c_FaHvPy9NqEA1igYHh93cHiP6/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Good, @Bestagons
You’re survived from both of them and won the Elimination Race.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2
Binary Code Received: 01010011, 11001101

*Binary Code will be displayed soon on the list.

As I saw from your video, you solve the problem by disconnecting from in-game first, and reconnecting again to complete without the same problem. But fair warning, some challenge rule will be determined within one single roll without disconnecting from in-game, to prevent from the cheating way on the future.

1 Like

good morning :wink: me want a morning challenge >:)

1 Like

Please wait until I ready to send your challenge very soon.

@Bigmos49216 Yo yo yo, sorry for being off for so long :skull: Everything in my life got difficult but now everything is good. I can join again? But i will join after May 16 (I have a school project)

1 Like

I know, you’re really fine for now.

Of course you can, see you there after that day.

1 Like

To @Bandicoot
Where’s the proof? I seen only dare result on it.

1 Like

Some challenger has set the new record after encounter with both Space Crab, but Bestagons is going to break their new record. Can Bestagons beat it to his new record on the speedlist?

Challenge: Complete the Boss Rush against the other challenger’s best time record as fast as you can
Bonus: Defeat both Space Crab Type#1 (Giant Robotic Space Crab) and Space Crab V2.0 (Giant Robotic Space Crab V2.0) within 1 minute 35 seconds in overall

After you beat this challenge, the next one will be “Creative of Challenge”. Please make sure that your experience is still here without lost them.

Good Luck, @Bestagons

Thanks.

Sounds cool :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

suddenly forgor to check forum sorry :skull:

Wait…, do you lost it? I know that you forgot to check on forum before start the challenge.

Interesting

i didnt even turn on my game until rn (9:49pm when this was wrote)

I have proof.

Videoframe_20220508_220941_com.huawei.himovie.overseas
Videoframe_20220508_220959_com.huawei.himovie.overseas
Videoframe_20220508_221017_com.huawei.himovie.overseas
Videoframe_20220508_221027_com.huawei.himovie.overseas
Videoframe_20220508_221024_com.huawei.himovie.overseas

1 Like

I think he’s already gone to bed, so he’ll check your challange tomorrow

Great Work, @Bandicoot
Henpire’s Squawk Block are no longer to ambush you now.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

P.S: Your latest challenge as “Creative of Challenge” is still on-progress. If you really noticed that the challenge which you already completed it was the last challenge I create. For now on, you must complete the latest challenge by following the link, to prepare for encounter with serious challenge for promoted to the next rank.

Link: Egypt’s Latest Challenge

And remember, I can’t create the new challenge to you until your latest challenge has completed first.

1 Like

Oh well, try again next time

Okey I will check out my records.

Excuse me.

1 Like

I forgot that I so sorry. :pensive:

I create to next Time.

I created for ArtemNikolaev, one time

2 Likes