CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

this time I will not lose my attempt

1 Like

So, that was another lesson that you shouldn’t to let your challenge miss after I created to you especially.

and what is the challenge

I thank you for the invitation, but I’ll pass.

1 Like

Here’s your latest challenge…,

which already expired from in-game btw.

1 Like

Attention Please

If you tried to dare someone and found this bug,

Here’s the link: League Challenge’s Description Wave Bug
Credited by: temp479

Please wait until the next update for v107 arrive soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

That’s not make sense. That’s a normal mission, and I think you post a wrong one as off-topic.

it was my mistake

well it was a Normal Mission sorry

League Challenge so why do you lost -many point

@Bigmos49216 What is the other challenge

It’s meaning the next challenge which doesn’t prepare to encounter with it.

me is back from school, covid, exams,etc…

1 Like

didnt saw this before wtf
also challenge pls @Bigmos49216

1 Like

Will be right away soon…

1 Like

doing a weekly to refresh ma skills after like another 5 months

1 Like

Space Crab Type#2 (Attack of the Giant Crab) has teamed up with Apple Core (Shoot the Core!) to eliminate Bestagons from this Elimination Race while he tried to stay out from the last place from each lap.

*This challenge is affected to “Binary Stream Challenge”.

Challenge: Defeat both of bosses without using booster like “Overdrive”, but weapon like Utensil Poker and Ion Blaster with 6 FP are required in this mission only
Bonus: In “Binary Stream” wave, keep remember those binary codes without miss them (Recommended to capture the screenshot or video for more proof)

:warning: Warning: UHF warned to every challengers that booster called “Accumulator” is still unbalanced, which cause to disqualified all competitive mission. So, if you use it, the result and dare points will be nulled as UHF said.

Good Luck and Welcome Back, @Bestagons

1 Like

imagine having to change weapon for the 3,141542 times and still have not enough keys to get it to 6fp starting power
welp time to suffer

To gain the FP limit, you have to use a given weapon with a few FP, which has lower than challenge rule said.

though i need a utensil or ion with 6fp at the start lol, time the sell the borgors
nvm it went through just now