CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

You mean ā€œThe Yolk-Starā„¢ā€

1 Like

Yeaā„¢

(I hate 5 chapter post limit)

1 Like

Nope, this CLC can access to all pilots in CIUā€™s universe to participate in here by your own desicion.

2 Likes

Okā€¦

Again minimum post requiments screw me

Also one question, what is that thing in offical Game menu, it has picture of trophy and something like galactic cup (i forgot)

Some random big text

To @Mikicrep

You meaning this :point_down:

I dont know, i only know there is in game (where is located multiplayer, league, mission configā€¦) An some button

alright @Bigmos49216 seems like some kind of military chicken bought a gift for you?
and thereā€™s army of bosses coming in your way! they bought egg cannon though it wasnā€™t an ordinary egg cannon. it seem to had smaller ones? anyway UHF made an message to you

ā€œRemember that gift right? well it was a trap. now you are in trouble as there is a bomb to itā€ ~~~ UHF

Challenge: Beat the Army of Bosses (Boss Rush) within 3 minutes of time limit

NOTE: You can do this challenge anytime as so but after you attach the bomb towards it,there is no turning back.

1 Like

You mean time record, not mission of time?

well time record does count towards it but i mentioned time limit so you have like 3mins when the 1st wave starts

1 Like

I got it, I will prepare soon on my list.

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

@Bigmos49216 when we do challenge do we need to record with obs? (If yes, keep in mind that quality will be like 144p and 15 FPS)

1 Like

@Arnav i think i saw you yesterday in multiplayer with cyan or gold ship some of theese 2 colors? Is it you?

Just whatever you like to prove me with either video and screenshot. (Choose your own desicion, I will recieve all of them)

Okay!

@Bigmos49216 will i soon get my challenge?

1 Like

To @Mikicrep

I already finish from busy, please wait for your first challenge incoming.

1 Like

Ok, i will be on pc in 30 minutes, thank you for fast response

1 Like

Hereā€™s a second chance to participate in CLC, Bestagons. Read the challenge rule carefully, or otherwise will be like the same situation from previous one.

Challenge: Complete any ā€œSquawk Blockā€ wave within 1 minute 20 seconds of mission time in overall

:warning: Warning: Boss Wave doesnā€™t count

Good Luck, @Bestagons

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 what about me

1 Like