CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Yeah, food+wave count.

1 Like

My loyal friend @Francis was invited to do this special challenge by me. Don’t worry, this is easy but you need to challenge yourself a bit.

He must beat my time record to win this challenge, and he must use his primary weapon.

2 Likes

The same thing with @SA-GoldenBoss128, he must also beat my time record in this challenge.

But he needs to finish the challenge that @Bigmos49216 assigned to him, before he accept my challenge

2 Likes

Ah, like Space Race, got it :wink:

Ladies and gentlemen,

It’s look like 1st rank of the league like @Francis has been challenged by @ThisIsChristianF and invited to the CLC for the first time.

The same as @SA-GoldenBoss128 too.

Wait…What?!

I’m sorry, I accidentally died :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the CLC, @Francis 1st rank of the UHF League

2 Likes

For the first time @Francis, you might be join in the Competition Challenge in the future.
**Competition Challenge#2 will be coming soon, so start practice your skills now btw.

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 I successfully completed your challenge, I got 2133 food:

Final boss was 6 laser Yolk Star™ if you’re wondering, I didn’t die until I destroyed its egg, while collecting the coins a balloon terminator popped-up at me which is ridiculous, but whatever, at least I completed the challenge, lol.

Now to-do yours @ThisIsChristianF :wink:

Am I allowed to use everything?

2 Likes

@ThisIsChristianF you won’t believe it, I finished at 1:05 too:

Soo… do you win or we call it a tie? I wish it had more details like Space Race: image

1 Like

Obviously, you can use anything just like @Francis

And by the way, I think you still win, because it is fine for me if you share the same time record as mine.

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

"Greetings, @EasternLich

You’ve been selected to test our Endurance Training Program developed by Nitori Kawashiro. This machine is provided for recruits to see how much endurance they have. The endurance meter are measured on a scale of 1 to 10. However, this machine only accepts moron railgun but I still don’t know how to prevent the gifts from appearing. Anyway, I need to test it and you’ll be the one, You look strong and capable. Try to beat the mission this machine provided to see if it works and balanced. If it works, I’ll release the first build of it. Thanks!" -Nitori

Challenge :star:: Complete the mission (target)
Challenge :star::star:: Beat my score
Challenge :star::star::star:: Beat the mission with 2,000,000 base score or above

Restrictions: Cannot use any other weapons, only moron railgun

2 Likes

Yeah you beat it, but one thing you missing before you can claim this :medal_sports: .
It’s @VerMishelb’s collect foods.

*If @VerMishelb didn’t participate this challenge, your progress might be null and failed this challenge entirely.

**It’s only 1 day and more than 14 hours left before time up. So told him to participate or otherwise you will lost all your progress and your :medal_sports:.

(You must know this challenge [CO-OP] is more difficult than the other challenges [Individual].)

1 Like

After Henterprise was lost a battle again, again and again. But it doesn’t give up. It was upgraded by itself into the next improvement and new weapons. And now Henterprise is try to attack @ThisIsChristianF for a second attempt.

Look like you being targeted by Henterprise again, @ThisIsChristianF. Beat it down whenever it cost.

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise’s second encounter with Positron Stream started with :zap:0 only and without equipped any satellites until you got a new satellites after attack Henterprise to every 25%

1 Like

Way too challenging, but I’ll try

1 Like

I can’t find positron stream there at all

1 Like

Oh dear god, I think I forget to add for “use this weapons before enter the session”.
It’s my fault, this challenge will be null from mistake, the next challenge will better than this one.

Just wait the next one coming, you will be able to claim this :medal_sports: again.

1 Like

Here’s a new challenge from previous mistake, @ThisIsChristianF.

Challenge : Defeat the Big Chicken in boss fight within 7 seconds
*If you beat it more than 7 seconds, you have just pass it with no this :medal_sports:.

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it.

1 Like

This just took me 2 seconds to finish this one.

*I started the fight at 4:30 and ended at 4:32

1 Like

That was so fast @christian_f , like a sonic boom.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Sorry for about a previous challenge :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like