Ciu wave/exploration ideas

i say we focus on waves and a new way to explore planets, maybe make an additional wave to planets to completely explore them? maybe something like how chicken invaders cluck of the darkside did with the planetary waves i really hoped this was a thing to ciu since you get to explore tons of solar systems and such, lett me know what do you think of this idea and post some of yours!

by the way could be cool if there was a boss that is similar to that squid in cluck of the darkside

that’s very complex and would take a lot of effort

plus that has been suggested multiple times

1 Like

Oh boy, is it yet another planetary missions suggestion? We for sure had a long break this time. Wonder how much more of waiting before it gets added.

1 Like

At the end of the day, just having the enemies from the planets appear where possible in space would make more sense than trying to shoehorn the actual planet generation and all the work that ensues. I don’t mind a jellyfish here and there though it doesn’t necessarily add to my experience.

1 Like

To add to this, a lot of the enemies already appear in alternate forms. The ice stuff is present in lightning and ice comet worlds minus the ice boss itself which is similar to Magneto. Most of the water world and cave world enemies are attached to the ground or sea and cannot translate well over, but the function of the mothership in CI4 is similar to the boss jellyfish. And the barn is very much like a crab except with corn, which is CI5 exclusive.

I know that at this point every other CI boss is in CIU plus a few extra, but I don’t know if it’s worth the effort to try stuff in the remaining ones. Every CI game has exclusive content not in CIU, be it the drones/ships/missiles/UFOs in CI3, the worlds and corn in CI5, the adult berserkers and mini bosses in CI2, or Hen Solo in CI4.

what if there was a wave called moving planets which is like egg fields wave but instead of eggs theres astroids that there chickens orbiting the asteroids like that one wave were chicks orbit chickens i forgot its name :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.