CIU version Beta v147 an idea for development

The beta version of CIU is approaching so my idea will be this previous mind in the ideas of CIU they digested bosses like the intelligent chicken, the super boss and the jr squawker that is for the development of CIU :slight_smile:

What

IA is the admin of beta versions so you can’t make beta topic by yourself

1 Like

True

1 Like

It’s also inappropriate to make this in the development section and without IAs permission about opening a early access topic in the development section.

I’m just giving ideas, I’m not creating the beta, I’m just giving ideas for development now.

There’s nothing wrong with it unless you’re creating another CIU or announcing the beta release date.

so I’m just giving a little help

that is good but please be patient until IA makes new beta topic
here you can help us to remove bugs and give ideas
otherwise don’t put an idea until next beta

1 Like

A little help? Dude you can give it as a suggestion in the 146v. Not in here because IA will not look into it otherwise and he’d close this chat immediately because it was opened for unnecessary reason to just give “ideas”.

1 Like

yeah
and no one gives ideas like this

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Ways to tell your suggestions
1.make a topic
2.tell it in lastest version topic or wait for next beta version

already already already already :frowning: sorry sorry, but if I wanted to publish this topic it’s because I don’t have that much patience to wait for the v beta but I just wanted to give an idea for the development so you can’t be saying that I’m creating early access >=[

thank you x676x for the advice because it is the first time I create a topic

1 Like

Dumb, I’m giving ideas for development. Does it make sense? (that was just a joke)

I don’t mean to attack you
I just tell you beware next time ok
and you should know that making topics for ideas is not good don’t fall on the same problem that I fell before

1 Like

thanks for the help I’m sorry if I told you stupid

2 Likes

but now how do I delete this :frowning: it can’t be deleted

2 Likes

wait 14 days after last reply
or tell IA to close it

2 Likes