I even didn’t test beta yet or even have the beta ![]()
Hey Pinanas it looks like you dint activate your windows right?
thats ok ia at least you can fix it tho ![]()
That’s ok. I gotcha![]()
2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Steam Episodes v.25 BETA
@InterAction_studios look I didn’t do nothing I am logging ![]()
![]()
1 Like
What the, the ban is false!
2 Likes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
crying ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
1 Like
Crying ![]()
1 Like
Did you use VPN @BLASTGAMMINGX
If you use turn it off
Still crying ![]()
1 Like
What is VPN no I didn’t do nothing ![]()
![]()
1 Like
Why you band
1 Like
What the hell 6 months ![]()
I think u will restart the game ![]()
1 Like
I didn’t do nothing @everyone
2 Likes
Still crying ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
1 Like


