CIU version 146 BETA

It may be.
But hawaiian pizza needs to get included for summer edition.

Do we already have that koko? :sob:

Well i guess iA can replace the normal pizza cuisine with Hawaiian Pizza cuisine in Summer Edition

1 Like

and for the vegetarian cuisine replace some of the produce with a watermelon, coconut, pineapple and grapefruit

or you can make the vegetarian cuisine entirely fruits

fried chicken cuisine would be entirely burned

1 Like

:information_source:

v.146.2 is now available.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v146_2_0.zip

11 Likes

is the lack of a comb on this one intentional?

Great!

This is really awesome!

11 Likes

If in summer everything is hot then egg projectiles should be hard-boiled, eh?

Just looked closer at the seashell effect and they spin sometimes unnaturally faster for a femtosecond.

3 Likes

There is something but I am not considered it as a bug just something IA forgot to add
There is something called Fish cuisine and it’s not available in galaxy store it is only available at space burger and barriers it should be added to galaxy store

And if it was something got forgotten on purpose then it won’t be added to galaxy store

It’s a rare cuisine, not available in the galactic store even in the official build

1 Like

Yo i have another idea (that if it can be good only), can we get a new Exhaust about bubbles…

1 Like

I don’t think it’d work as a new exhaust, instead, why not using it as a pixie dust and make it premium?

2 Likes

Yeah thats good too

ok I knew it now

1- Shouldn’t these chickens be reskined? (they are in-game but not in-cutscene)

this guy is jealous because iA didn’t give this poor guy a reskin

him too and wave 20

2- In “Your First Mission” whenever you recieve a pop-up, you can’t back out of it immediately (there’s like a two second delay to where you are eligible to skip, even while spamming the fire button the second it pops up, nothing occurs.)

3- If you have no cuisines mounted, you will have the new Ice Cream cuisine as your main cuisine (before it was the burger cuisine)

4- If you’re an unnamed player, some of these buttons should be blacked out/inaccessible to you, and clicking on them would state that a callsign is desired/required.

5- I’ve been wondering why eggs haven’t been reskined already (i would say coconuts but they’re footballs aparently, and yes that includes the eggs in the second ci3u cutscene)

1 Like

It’s a default cuisine for Summer edition. Similar to Halloween, which is replaced by Candy cuisine instead.

1 Like

You mean on Halloween?

Right, my bad.

This is intended, because before this was introduced newbies kept skipping the tutorial thinking that it’s not different from episodes, by intention or by accident.

UFO Chick doesn’t wear blue swimming goggles yet.

And Chick Gatling/Laser Gun too.