2 Likes

My take on the 10k fuel pack cost.
IMG_20240216_134033
IMG_20240216_133931
If we go by this formula:
smol: 2 key (1,5 rounded up)
medium: 19 key (15) save 1 key from smol pack
big: 185 key (150) save 15 key from smol pack
(?)10k fuel: 1.845 key (1.500) save 155 key from smol pack (?)

However, if you want to make a 10k pack viable and consistent, you would want a 15^x key discount per level. that means:
smol: 2 key
medium: 19 keys, save 15^0 (1) keys
Big: 185 keys, save 15^1 (15) keys
10k fuel: 1775, save 15^2 (225) keys

I don’t think 10k pack fuel should cost less than 1,5k, too cheap imo.
(Saving keys here means “how many more keys would it take to buy 10/100/1000 2 key packs from the bigger packs”)

2 Likes

Is it normal to see you being choppy in multiplayer with low latency? Chicken Invaders Universe 2024-02-16 22-21-45.mp4 - Google Drive

iA would this bug be fixed? Chicken Invaders Universe 2024-02-16 23-16-08.mp4 - Google Drive
(yes I have the Excel weapon data mod on so don’t scream at me that I’m filming myself cheating)
Photon Modding in the video: 9000 damage at shooting intervals of 100Hz

Hmm… no.

I wouldn’t count it as a bug. And, no.

No, it’s not. Fixed in v.143 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Added in v.143 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

the reason this happens is because the borders of the game deletes projectiles, so even if you shoot a photon that should home, its sent outside the playing field amd thus deleted.

1 Like

Actually, this gives me an idea…

How about making the new Fuel Pack gas-station-exclusive, without Shady Dealers selling it, in order to make the gas stations (Gus’ Gas) more useful? IA?

3 Likes

A Suggestion:
Remove the Weapon Virtuosity factor for competitive missions.

Unless you actually go out of your way for it, it’s honestly as good as Location Fluctuation (in terms of how much you actually get out of it), and most of the time, Weapon Virtuosity could just be inflated by waiting before destroying the last enemy for the wave, to make it easier to balance your Virtuosity.

And if you ask me, that’s almost as good as Keys when they used to give you score.

Should Weapon Virtuosity be disabled for Competitive Missions?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters

If however, removing virtuosity for comps isn’t such a good idea, then here’s an alternative:

Alternative Suggestion

Make Virtuosity stop counting usage after 1-3 seconds of inactivity. Virtuosity also immediately stops counting as soon as the wave ends, and continues as soon as the next wave begins.

(I think Virtuosity already stops counting when the wave ends anyway, but I’ll put that there in case it happens to not be the case.)

This means if the player starts becoming inactive (they don’t deal any damage), Virtuosity will still keep counting for a minimum of 1 second, up to a maximum of 3 seconds, before stopping.
Virtuosity will continue counting usage when the player deals damage again.

This tries to limit Virtuosity inflation (a wave only has so many enemies, and you can no longer delay ending the wave to inflate it further), while also trying to get the player to be more consistent with activity (it’s always a minimum of 1 second, so there’s a rhythm to adhere to).

Only vote for this poll, if you’ve voted no for the previous poll, and you have read the Alternative Suggestion.

Should Virtuosity be calculated this way instead?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
8 Likes

burried since CIxU development

1 Like

yea that’s what i thought so, and in order make that pack not so broken from shady cuz it costs 1k with 1 click

1 Like

Changed in v.143 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

So in Space Race but unoriginally penalty on +1 minute should be added during 10 attempts and when passing 10 attempts more than when finished will be consumed 60 seconds repeatly.

1 Like

Space Race isn’t Space Race’ing

1 Like

And what’s the point of this idea? Space racers don’t do more than 3 attempts

1 Like

there’s is no 3 attempts! 10 attempts sure we fun.

1 Like

Fixed in v.143.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Allowing a once-only mission to be played again is a far more complex change than just marking it as complete regardless of outcome (which is what I’ve done to fix this).

To support this change, all key rush mission histories that were either lost or surrendered have been deleted in v.143.3 so you can fly them again.

11 Likes

To solving this problem, why couldn’t we just add an quantity slider like below?
By that way, we could buy multiple things at once with few clicks.
IMG_0863

7 Likes

:information_source:

v.143 UPDATE

ETA Friday 1 March 2024 08:00-10:00 GMT

16 Likes