CIU version 140

Thanks buddy.

When fighting Crab v2.0, when I get close to it, it sometimes holds onto the star longer than its throwing animation suggests, and only throws it once the throwing animation has completely ended. It keeps throwing me off every time and I die to it. Will record a video demonstrating this soon.

3 Likes

I know that .Even when I was in childhood. :slight_smile:

The Ware “Reinforcements” name must add a danger zone at the bottom left and right

Have you played CI3 yet? The Danger Zone never existed.

1 Like

I didn’t get the medal
Wait will i get the medal in v.141 ?

1 Like

Apparantly yes.

Just got an idea like this: Hend Game but phase 1 rotate 180 degrees…

1 Like

A suggestion for “Chicken/Partner Acrobatics”: Since CI3U have its “Acrobatics V3” wave (exactly is wave 115 of CI3), how about we can see this in a CIU wave? “Acrobatics V3” can be appeared with 50% appearance as a variant of the current “Partner Acrobatics” direction in CIU.

Better word: Make Henterprise in “Hend Game” boss wave starting from up-side down direction.

1 Like

In high difficulty*

Uneccessary to remind me this. “Partner Acrobatics” variant is already appeared in high difficulty.

1 Like

Sometimes this happens when you get out of the game at fullscreen for a second

2 Likes

Yes, you have to wait until v141 released to get your medal.

1 Like

I think Ice Man medal Should give more score in hot missions
Infact it gives more score in longer missions

2 Likes

Bug ?
the spaceship still turns.

this makes worst to take screenshot .

1 Like

no didn’t a bug.

I have no idea. It could be some kind of obscure memory corruption bug, but realistically I have no hope of ever tracking it down.

I don’t really understand your problem, but “duplicate login” will clear itself up after a few seconds. Does the game crash consistently for you every time you try to log in?

The real question is, “should there be asteroids in the foreground?” (i.e., collidable)

I kept it faithful to the CI3 original, which has no danger zone. The corresponding CIU wave has a safe zone.

Is this displayed only while the game is not focused? If you select the game from the taskbar, does it resume normally?

10 Likes

Can confirm. Yes and yes. This usually happens when the game starts unfocused.

“Droid Raid” missions: Most waves now speed up depending on difficulty

I’m partially against this idea.
Yeah it’s nice now that you wont get bored anymore waiting forever on intergalatic deliveries and supply line droids BUT…on intercepting delivering and system rerouting now its ridiculous and unfair if you want to grab all the food before the second phase appears from down below, these should be left alone as it was

1 Like

Then use main weapons that are best to take down all the droids quickly.

Personally, I go with the Positron Stream.

2 Likes