CIU version 140 BETA

im will kill myself
after downloaded beta my account its not there so i typed my account email and after that and went playing my keys… my keys… before i download it it was 1.7k keys now its 57… also it shows my old account name also old avatar IA pls sent the soulotion… is will be there non beta 140 version that can save my last progress?

1 Like

Obligatory read before posting.

8 Likes

i changed to old version

IA can u made another beta update but the datas wont saperate please

If you really care about your progress then do not download and play BETA version and stay where you are at v139.
I’m sick of those complaining about something that isn’t utterly important at all, not to mention it wastes iA’s time reading non-sense replies.

2 Likes

BETA server based on a snapshot from LIVE server, and it’s data difference is only for testing purposes. Also, the beta server doesn’t need to be always online like live server. If you keep complaining about that then don’t download and play BETA at all.

3 Likes

but i exite to try play ci3 and ci5 on it :frowning:

1 Like

just download it from download link it still on beta

then wait until 140 regular version gets finished and released

now that i wish to happen :slight_smile:

cya gonna eat some chickens
(in game)

1 Like

I have 2 ideas.
first is to change the color of the danger zone into orange just like the original game.

second is to change the color of UFO’s explosion into green just like the original game.

9 Likes

For CI3U, you can wait for the official release, while take CI5U experience with a grain of salt as it made its way back to BETA because iA wanted to catch any last bugs that ever pop into it and CI4U due to implementing CI3U.

Ci3U will be released soon. CI3, 4 or 5 from the original game is the best games that iA made.
However, i have a small suggest about using back the HUD display from each CI series games. This is just using for anyone who want to memorize back the old game completefully.

If you still not understand what am i explain. I will show you here.

This is CI3U, you can see everything that look like CI3 Original (including text’s font), except the HUD display

While of that:

(cre: Champion Dang from youtube)

This is the HUD display from CI3 original game. As you can see that the heat bar isn’t a rectangle. And the “Heart”/“Power”/“Food” icon is different (they have the blue border around them)

Do you like the old HUD display from CI original game? I hope want to see how do you like this?

Changing HUD display for each Episode Mission for match their own HUD display from original game?
  • Yes, we want to see them again.
  • No.
  • Whatever
0 voters

And this could be interesting if we see them more often right in a CIU mission.

Adding the HUD display from original games to CIU as a setting choice for each “Color Theme”?
  • Yes
  • Yes, but not this way. Add those HUDs by another way.
  • No
  • Whatever
0 voters

You can tell me which way to add those HUDs is better if you choose “Yes, but not this way. Add those HUDs by another way.”.

For InterAction Studio.
While i was thinking and writing this idea, i was also thinking something that will make you a little trouble if you agree to add those HUD display.
– First thing is the “Overdrive/Accumulator” display bar (i will called this by “firing rate”). You put it in the right of the base score, and on top of the heat bar. While in CI series (3/4/5), Score is at the left of the heat bar. After a while, i can have a solution for this: Put the “firing rate” bar at the right of the heat bar for those HUDs display. I also see that this can be unsightly if the “% process” bar is appeared. To advoid this, move that “% process” bar down for a little (those “% process” bars from original CI games is “slimmer” than the CIU variant (a real rectangle)).

– Second thing: “Key” icon, “Special Weapon” icon and the bar that at the bottom right of the screen: These thing only in CIU’s HUD display, so i guess this maybe cause you a little trouble while adding the HUD display from original games back to CIU, right? You will have to draw them again (i mean, make new ones for them?) for matching the HUD display from the old games. I don’t know how can i say about this… i just hope that if you agree to add those HUDs, you will be successfully.

And that’s all. It’s too long :skull:

I probably have suggested that in my DMed with iA. (Just about one HUD changing in Episode Mission, but maybe he dislike changing it for all HUDs)

I think you can have this as your answer, @Knightcap .
About the Overdrive/Accu and your Key suggestion stuffs, i feel normal with it.
( Just, if iA wants to put efforts to make different icons for them or not.)

Your “Destruction Meter” means the bar that at the left of the screen??

yes.

Nah
I suggested for all HUD, not only the Destruction Meter
I’m still remember the heat bar from the old games.

At least you get your answer for the Destruction Meter, but who knows, maybe he wanna change the other HUDs or something, just wait then.

I’d normally leave the font effects in (to make it more consistent with CI4 and CI5, which do have those effects even on the medium font), however I don’t think it looks particularly nice, so… Fixed in v.140.4 :medal_sports: Bug

Mmm… no

Changed in v.140.4 :medal_sports: Idea

The current plan is: Stand-alone Seasons will use the original HUDs (and GUI, more generally), but I don’t think this feature will ever make it into CIU.

5 Likes