CIU version 139

Me too but i was think this only on CI4

3 Likes

Other types of missions also suffer from the same situation

I still in Prison :skull_and_crossbones:
just ignored this post then

Correct! It is not possible to switch special weapons in CIU Android. And also, the error is that the switch button was disappeared when I pressed the pause button.

4 Likes

So wait, are we just testing every game in the series in CIU debug now?

Uh, is it normal to let the spawning debris drop coins in Bossa Nova?

Two those bugs are happened in both ios and android users, after i collected some reports from Vietnam Community.

Acknowledged. Preparing an emergency patch v.139.6.2 :medal_sports: Bug

12 Likes

v.139.6.2 EMERGENCY PATCH

I’ve created an emergency patch. The stand-alone version is available now, but it will take a couple of days until Google/Apple approves the store versions.

In the meantime, please test this and let me know if it solves the problem:

https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU.ia.armv7.1390602.apk

9 Likes

Same to android

1 Like

Yep, it works

2 Likes

There are other decorations than spider webs.

1 Like

Oh i ment to change my USERNAME here in the forums!..and i think my bug medal is gone to someone else lol

Also There is a bug that is so annoying on android
When i play sometimes sounds in the game are muted and the solve of this is quiting the game
Please try to solve this bug

I don’t want to show my callsign on the competitive mission rankings (Top 10), can I add the feature to hide callsign? (Options → Gameplay). :kissing:

1 Like

Exactly, I also encountered this error. Although not often, it is quite annoying to have to exit the game to re-enter

1 Like

To avoid changing Callsign too many times, I think we should limit Callsign changes to once a week (or twice a week) and increase the number of key to change Callsign to: 500 (instead of 90).

@InterAction_studios In the galaxy store, when we click on any background, (tested on Halloween content), a light jump will occur between the natural background and the Halloween background.

Me too

Well,the size of"CIU Mobile"is 134MB (installed)

1 Like

Is there a way to play CI5 on this version?