CIU version 139

No. iA can’t be fixed popcorn is still max shoot on or doesn’t count from coolant!

4 Likes

That won’t happen. There was a huge debate last year about that and it was reverted.

5 Likes

I see, thanks for the notice

1 Like

So, one QOL change that I believe should happen is the speeds of Food Droids in Food Raids should be sped up relative to the difficulty of the mission, just like how Visitors from Another Dimension has its spawn portals moving faster the harder the mission is. Some waves like Supply Drones/Line, Sushi Belt, Intergalactic (Guaranteed) Delivery, etc. are slow as molasses, regardless of difficulty. Food Raids is boring as it is. With these waves being sped up, it can make these missions less of a chore.

4 Likes

The changelog lists 2 medals for you, and I have verified that you have been awarded 2 medals.

Changed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Idea

I see “Sushi Belt” already speeds up with difficulty. Does it need to speed up more?

6 Likes

I’ve checked and apparently someone else, more than 3 years ago, suggested the same change for Droids regarding their speed based on difficulty.

Medal share for them, perhaps?

I don’t know if another person besides DrPeeper and 505 suggested the same idea.

Should that wave speed up more?
  • Yes!
  • No!
0 voters
1 Like

Hm, should the crest (?) go behind the lower beak in thanksgiving edition?

I’ll admit that I didn’t extensively check. I just threw this wave out as an example for my suggestion.

2 Likes

Since you’ve added flares for shooting barriers, why not do the same for the UFOs?

Ok

Changed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Idea

I’d rather not – it’s a slippery slope.

7 Likes

I think we need to add a delete account button for accounts linked to email when players need it for convenience, without having to bother going to the forum to tell @InterAction_studios to delete the account,and of course, you will also have to confirm via the code sent via email associated with that account before confirming deletion

1 Like

why the hell you need to delete the account when you can move to other game (if you dont want to play this game anymore)
also if that account has made any purchase, i’m sure that you’ll regret when deleting

1 Like

I don’t this will be the great idea at all, since most of the game didn’t have this feature, so rejected!

1 Like

I wonder how is that account if inactive for over 1-2 years?

One month left to 5th Anniversary for our game. Will iA bring back the “Party like it’s 2002!” edition?

But it’s still there, technically. -2002mode command line argument still works.

1 Like

Wait what, it’s still already ingame?
How can i activate it? (if yes)

If you are using the standalone version, just go to the shortcut properties, wrap the “target” path into quotation marks and add -2002mode argument (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Invaders Universe\CIU.exe" -2002mode). If you are using Steam, add -2002mode as a launch option in the game’s properties.

The music won’t be there but it can easily be modded back.

2 Likes

I’d like to believe that IA will reimplement the 2002 era music when the anniversary draws near.

1 Like

https://5wswdb-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/laptop-12ke961_5wswdb_onmicrosoft_com/EWVlrGTfeVhLmgLW25YJhVMBxuFd2_BhY2lBE5mSYVGf_Q?e=zOdwk2
here i have the mod (sorry for send it in wrong place)