CIU version 139

I was reported before you.

1 Like

Ohh i didn’t notice that

1 Like

Is it normal to see the shadow texture on barriers are randomly placed/rotated?

2 Likes

I realized that the number out of the box

1 Like

Fixed in v.140 :medal_sports: Bug

The stand-alone APK has no size restrictions, so I decided to include seasons there.

In CI4U? No.

True, but it will also be available as a stand-alone “Season 4”.

This particular enemy is very difficult to reskin

It’s left up to your interpretation.

How often would you say this happens? Are you using Google Play or stand-alone APK? Also, what version of Android do you have?

If anyone else has also noticed this bug, please report it here.

Not really. “Anonymize player” is meant to stop anyone watching your video capture from knowing your callsign – it’s not meant to hide you from all other players in the galaxy.

This is not an easy change. On the list.

Fixed in v.140

This will definitely be the case for the stand-alone “Seasons”. Still unsure about CI2U-CI5U, though.

Allowed.

This is a very low-level message, and there’s sadly no localization support at that level.

I can’t reproduce this. Was this on the BETA or the official server?

True. It’s not important. I’m only preventing joining in the last wave to avoid cases where you join after the game is complete (which will result in a disconnection).

I see it was awarded properly.

It’s fine.

It’s a fluke. Most of these values were edited visually – they are not precisely decided.

Ugh… this is not a recent problem. As far as I can tell, it has always been there. Fixed in v.140 :medal_sports: Bug

9 Likes

Let me allow to post my older post on similar matter

Same logic applies here:
stand-alone = just like in the original
episode DLC = allows to use everything available to use in CIU

2 Likes

I using stand alone apk 32-bit on website download not in Google play store.

1 Like

I also played on mobile so you can’t expect mobile to be able to play on BETA server.

CIU feather field missions seem to follow this path if the current wave is neither “Feather Clumps” nor “Henpire Ambush”:

• Wave 1: Threat detected: Floating Feathers | Taking Evasive Action!
  • Wave 2 and 3: Floating Feathers
  • Wave 4 to 6: Pillow Fight!
  • Wave 7 to 10: Feathers, Feathers Everywhere
  • Wave 11+: Floating Feathers

This also seems to override feather field waves in Weekly (except Wave 11+) if I recall correctly.

Update: I’m seeing this kind of override everywhere, dares aren’t excluded as I think.

2 Likes

Hey iA please update from credits about player lists.

1 Like

Already sugge-
FPS is a debug information that is there only to be used to identify the issue. How many games have you seen where the FPS position can be modified?

1 Like

Screenshot_145
@InterAction_studios Game loading stops to “Connected Balancer” until “lost inbound connection” or “other side closed connection” error pops up

Stand-alone
Android 10

I wonder if it’s possible to have the text animation (when it appears and disappears) available as a item that can be tied to a color theme design. It may be a bit minor, but I know some players prefer a different style of text animation than the “stock” one.

We already have the CI4 one in game, due to CI4U.

6 Likes

This probably fits the suggestion from before the first build of CIU was released: customisable GUI (as in, graphically customisable, not just colours).

1 Like

It can be a chl feature if IA is interested

(Christmas - Android) HUD Enemy Health Indicator works unstable, sometimes large, sometimes small. Is this a bug?

1 Like

The same thing happens when I play singles

1 Like

Lol i found this funny bug while i were playing feather fields only accorded while i pased the game like its not a dangerous bug but worth the mention anyway

not a bug but rather frame perfect

1 Like

Lol i mean when i fire boron it fires normaly but when i paused the game it showed boron fired from underneath the spacecraft