CIU version 139 BETA

9 people.

2 Likes

dude i opened it for 3 days and no one voted

really bro even if its open and less people voted they cant beat 9
acculy they ignoring the vote
and when the CI2 music will be added who wants it buy it and who don’t want it reject it
that’s really simple
just let me guys get this medal ok

So you’re hungry for idea medals, basically?

1 Like

I tried for 2 months get this medal
but IA and you guys reject it

So?

1 Like

idk must I give up

You decide. Just don’t annoy us about it.

1 Like

ok
really why you guys reject my ideas?

Don’t force us to like all your ideas, that’s not how it works.

Not all the ideas in the forums are relevant enough, you know.

And doing this only because you’re this desperate for an idea medal is sad.

6 Likes

fine

I wish that will work check out my new idea
Chicken Invaders Universe 10_15_2023 2_08_28 AM

1 Like

Early Access version 98.3 - Post #55

and this

well not quite is “Take a Number/Enemy Queue” At same from no all eggshells.

Thank @InterAction_studios for that list about Power Consumed/Produced for all items (including each upgraded level and rarity). I have just noted them to my excel, and i have some questions about that before i decide to suggest change each value:
1- Heat Sink: The more rarity item, the more they consume power. But Copper Heat Sink didn’t work like that. It was reversed. Why Copper Heat Sink reduced its power consumed due to rarity, not like other heat sinks?

2- Engine: As i explained above, but for Engine, the item reduced its power consumed, which depends on rarity too, not upgraded level. But now this happen to all of 4 thrusters. So why they work like that?

3- Electrostatic Ion Thruster: Look at the above pic once again, you can see that the Electrostatic Ion Thurster with Legendary rarity doesn’t change its power consumed in any upgraded level. I wonder why?

I still haven’t last decision to suggest this. It could be better if i take a long time for those numbers. We will see this once again in next version (or far).

1 Like

I wonder when CI5 cutscene will receive the remake version of Millenium Hatchling…

7 Likes

In v139.4 firepower isn’t guaranteed. I’ve just tried to destroy it and nothing drops from it. A feature not yet implemented because iA forgor I guess… (or 25% drop rate, who knows?) nvm, it’s already done in v139.5

1 Like

This Hen Solo remake wasn’t wanted, but it was needed.

Speaking of remakes, are Egg Drones/Egg Ships/Rogue Missiles planned to be remade in CI3U?

Check the changelog.

their hint has “better performance” in them for a reason…

Yes, I know I made two separate replies, which I normally would try to avoid, but I thought it’d be awkward to reply to someone, and then quote someone else unrelated to it. This was also kind of an afterthought anyway, so yeah.