CIU version 139 BETA

the inferno attack is already scary
adding that would make it really annoying and lose its unique with chilly and toxic

7 Likes

i know but ia will agree or disagree

althow burgermister and chicken expertion are so annoying

that would depend on your skills, don’t complain

1 Like

really i play at 140% hard

who force you to play ssh

1 Like

its better to talk at chatting place

i am a gamer

What is chicken expertion? You mean Chicken Exponentiality boss?

1 Like

yes sorry i cant keep his name

Can anyone say about this music boring

I don’t think so

This music is already the CIU theme (intense) in 2002 edition.

Since Halloween is nearby, how do you think about setting Halloween content as default in game, which mean that after you update to the official v139, you will see “the ghosts” on the green screen.

And i wonder why ‘Season Content’ setting doesn’t apply to Mobile users. Many people in VN community asked about this.

be patient will you

1 Like

First Crab are somehow harder than other Crabs, so why don’t we consider increasing the amount of coins it drops? I found that coins dropped in first Crab are too few.

@InterAction_studios can you make the super rabbit scream sound deeper? Cuz his scream and death sound are so unfitting…

you know you dont have to ping him each time you want to post a bug or suggestion

Which things?

What. One terminal command sudo apt-get install virtualbox sounds hard? Alternatively depending on what DE you have there should be some software centre:
tgf

I would need to know exact use case that IA needs before saying that windows has more pluses.

So setup of what?

If it was then it got removed a long time ago because the only option was to pause them for max a week.

Meanwhile Debian (golden norm standard for servers) - you can update OS while it is running, and as long as you’re not updating the actual linux kernel then you don’t even need to restart the machine which gives you outstanding results of even few months of server uptime.

IA already said that next version will be Halloween edition:

Wow, people in Visual Novel community asked about CIU? /s
Anyway, mobile doesn’t get the season content because it would be too big. IA however has said above that it would be possible to make a standalone apk that has all the seasonal content in it.

1 Like

Ok, firstly, I lied: the maximum pause is 35 days.
Secondly, it’s still here (no, no print screen today, the laptop struggles with uni WiFi).

Probably the most popular misconception. It still requires a restart for most of stuff, it’s just that it doesn’t force it by default.