CIU version 139 BETA

in the cutscene after CI4 wave 40 i saw a bit of ship engine smoke in the center of the screen for a moment

Ugh, this is getting to be a habit.

I’ve repackaged the correct data files: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v139_4_0B.zip

9 Likes

Anyone else bothered by this?

Which exhaust are you using?

Also, did you see the smoke in the “galaxy map” (1st) part of the cutscene, or the “space burger” (2nd) part?

3 Likes

obraz
this one, and it was in the space burger part, i skipped the galaxy map for this

also I noticed that the attacking barriers in shoot the core still use the CI5 metal design

Stop filling this topic with your swears, yes, both of you: @AstralSpaceship @2sN :angry:

1 Like

kind of nitpicky but in CI5U the hen solo cameo uses the old episodes design instead of the rerendered one from CIU

Bro, he have to stop acting like a kid

yeah ik this but i don’t think if they make a lite version it will be deleted because there is a lot of apps that have lite version including games

why can’t you just make a lite version without the seasonal content other apps and games have lite versions so you can make one too and it won’t be hard

in brothers reunited if special forces is killed fast enough then the anger warning from the party boss exposes its position above the screen

barrier rotation in Spin Cycle (in CI5U at least) is broken, they always face the same direction

obraz
meanwhile CI4U thanksgiving has this weird monster and the egg break effect from xmas is only applied to CI4U

2 Likes

Really guys I like CI2 music if its boring just it return me to my childhood I think CI2 music is a good idea
although anyone want it buy it anyone don’t want it reject it

Do you want to add CI2 Music at galaxy store?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

If IA brings back the 2002 content in a couple months, then we can listen to the old school themes.

Um, what?

server appears to be malfunctioning

Or is the server offline?

there were no prior notifications regarding that

To @InterAction_studios, the beta server seems to not work when I try to log in.

First of all, @2sN @AstralSpaceship Please calm down, this isn’t the place for you guys fighting. (Literally Off-Topic)
Secondly, if you can’t stand your feelings and wanna blow up your mad, then go in DM (Direct Message) to handle it.

5 Likes