CIU version 138

This is correct except for 1 information: you don’t even need to upgrade the proton proton once, even if basic.

Nope

You have to pay 50 keys for the first upgraded level:

If I recall correctly (edited with image proof), thrusters consume less power at higher rarity level.

Adding the extra 210 power units to the current highest value, we get 3325, which is a bit higher than a maxed regular Proton-Proton (3250).

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
When i try to host CI5U on my phone, when starting cutscene, i can’t find the chat button.

Uh… You are right. Normal Hall-Effect Thruster with 3 upgraded level has the highest “power consumed”. So that mean a Proton-Proton with Uncommon rarity and 3 upgraded level can provide the power to our spaceship with this thruster, Cubic Boron Arsenide Heat Sink Legendary (3 upgraded level) and Absolver Beam (fully upgrade)

However, i think this isn’t important, because mostly players want to buy and upgrade Hall-Effect Thruster Legendary for saving their fuel as well as they can (except they don’t have enough fuel).

That’s all. I think i will wait iA to respone about this problem. Reactor with rarity needs to be more valuable

1 Like

He actually replied to me when i told him that, it’s to not ruin the cutscenes with buttons.

1 Like

iA won’t support for it because it looks ugly.

1 Like

okay, thanks for remind me.
tbh now when hosting, i have to just watching rather than chatting with people on it

I’d say being lucky enough to have a legend Hall-Effect in a Heroware nearby is also a strategy.
In the live server (images above are from v139 BETA, I still had enough keys to buy stuff because I hadn’t spent on BX-7), when trying to get a thruster, I had chosen to get the rare Hall-Effect rather than going off-road to a distant star system to get the legend one, which wastes enough fuel to become inefficient (no longer worth it).

2 Likes

I think not just this item, but all items in the store should have its reactor power consumed modified as well. Can iA or someone provide a full list of reactor power consumed for all items in the store for each rarity and each upgrade level? We need those full stats first to suggest modifications, which could take a while to think.

1 Like

Add a reroll button for every set of quest. Once per set, but will save a lot of time and no more frustration praying the RNGesus

A new player joins your game while watching cutscene…
mobile Players: 74c738bb-750c-49de-8185-153eca8619f6

1 Like

Quests are the same for everyone, so it’s not unfair between players.

I don’t think so. They are randomized

It is the same for everyone at every milestones, for fairness. Confirmed by iA after released that feature.

Random thought, but what if the anomaly zones were tinted to the same color as the background? Wormholes (in waves) recently got that change, so why not apply it to anomalies?

1 Like

A simple suggestion:
Add a Benchmark button to the Graphics settings menu. This is to test your average FPS, and to find out what will tank your device the most. It’s kind of like how the episodes tested your FPS before you could enter multiplayer. (Steam version doesn’t do this, though)

For the benchmark, it will use the explosions for the Shockwave Capacitor, Missile, Mine, Clucker Bombs, and then a boss explosion (preferably a more graphically intensive one).

6 Likes

Why not 0.1%???

I’ve noticed something unusual about plasma rifle.
every time I try to sustain lock-on to get AoE damage on chickens, it somehow takes away lots of “accuracy” (the bigger the blast radius, the more accuracy it removes), making a wave unable for me to get the marksmanship medal.
I hope this isn’t intended since the weapon’s main purpose is to inflict massive single-target damage with high accuracy.

1 Like